Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

33%
67%
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$18.33+ Free shipping

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on August 30, 2010
VIVA is a fairly new series to us. We usually use Lonely Planet or Rough Guide. I was quite impressed with this guide. Well organized, good maps, seems to be pretty complete info. Since we haven't traveled to Nicaragua yet, I can't review accuracy, but we will certainly look at VIVA for future trips.
on January 30, 2011
I've only had this a few hours. I bought the Kindle version and there is no table of contents or index! The information looks good, but this isn't a novel, to be read from beginning to end - it's a reference guide. I literally have to leaf through each page to find anything.