|Sale:||$17.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$12.02 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- THE WORLD’S MOST COMFORTABLE MONEY BELT – Read the reviews. Traveling with this money is very easy. PEAK’s unique ComfortSoft™ strap adjusts to fit your waist perfectly and is extra soft for all-day comfort. Our moisture-wick backing will keep the belt cool against your skin, especially useful for longer travel and in warm climates. Two compartments and right-sized pockets are roomy enough to fit multiple US Passports and keep credits cards, money and other documents organized.
- THIS MONEY BELT WILL NOT BREAK – Don’t buy a cheap money belt and risk getting stuck while travelling. PEAK is the only money belt to offer YKK Zippers (the highest quality zippers), 210D water-resistant nylon, premium stitching and a double-release safety buckle. We did not skimp on materials so you’ll never have to worry about reliability.
- NO NEED TO MESS WITH SEPARATE RFID SLEEVES – Protect yourselves from electronic pickpockets who use scanning devices to steal your identity from the data chips in your cards and passports. PEAK’s RFID Block Protection is built right into the fabric of the money belt. Anything you put in the belt will be protected against electronic theft. RFID sleeves do look fancy, but why worry about fussing with one more thing while traveling.
- **BONUS** INCLUDES THEFT PROTECTION AND LOSS RECOVERY – Only PEAK offers a $250 Theft Protection to reimburse you if your items are stolen. We’ve also partnered with ReturnMe, the world’s largest lost & found company, to give you 2 Global Recovery Tags. Stick on your phone, passport, camera, etc. and ReturnMe will help recover these items from anywhere in the world. 80% of items protected by ReturnMe are returned within 24 hours. With PEAK your travel will be worry free.
Customers who bought this item also bought
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND - Securely conceal important travel documents and currency. Stop constantly checking if your money and passports have fallen out of your pockets or been swiped from your purse. Keep your valuables away from the sight and reach of criminals who prey on tourists. The Peak Gear Money Belt lets you focus on what’s important – enjoying your next trip!
THE ULTIMATE PROTECTION
Only the Best Materials and Workmanship
The Peak Gear Money Belt was designed and tested by travelers like you. From industry best YKK zippers to the premium stitching, we refused to sacrifice on quality. This money belt will hold up through all of your travels.
DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
Exclusive ComfortSoft Strap
With our exclusive ComfortSoft strap, the Peak Gear Money Belt has the softest and most comfortable strap out there. The innovate design ensures a snug fit, yet stays soft to the touch, providing all-day comfort.
Get the perfect fit. with a choice of three strap sizes:
REG: Recommended for waist sizes between 28" and 42”
X-LARGE: Recommended for waist sizes larger than 42”
X-SMALL: Recommended for waist sizes under 28"
Protect All of Your Valuables - Bonus Lost & Found Tags
Each Peak Gear Money Belt includes 2 Lost & Found Global Recovery Tags from ReturnMe, the world’s largest lost & found company. The tags are the smartest way to protect your cellphone, laptop, eReader, passport & more.Simply activate each tag, attach to your valuables and Relax! ReturnMe will arrange to have your lost item quickly returned.
True RFID Block Protection
RFID sleeves are a pain! Don’t make it easy for electronic pickpockets to make you a victim of identity theft. The Peak Gear Money Belt is built with layers of RFID blocking materials to keep all of your valuables protected, without adding bulk.
The Peak Gear Promise
You will not be disappointed with the Peak Gear Money Belt. From our USA-based customer support to our rigorous inspection process, we pride ourselves in providing you an amazing customer experience. We are avid travelers ourselves and are passionate about making your travels as safe and enjoyable as possible.
- Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01ECSQ7UC
- Item model number: TG031
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 16, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I won’t be traveling for a while, but I wanted to make sure everything worked as advertised, so I gave it a workout.
This money belt has two zipper pouches (as pictured) with three credit card pockets inside the big pouch. Pouches are secured with YKK high-quality zippers and look to be made to last. I worked those things for all they were worth and couldn’t get them to catch, slow down, jam or break. The fabric seems to be some sort of rip-stop and, although I didn’t try to rip the thing, I gave the seams a good work out without any ill effects. The belt fastener is low profile, but substantial enough to do the job. The closure is in front to avoid accidentally coming unsnapped.
The seams are all straight and well stitched. The waistband is robust enough for the job without being bulky. It looks like it could accommodate up to a 48” waist, but I’ve not measured it. The money belt is light weight and looks like it will breathe well.
Customer service contacted me straight away. The company representative wanted to know if the item arrived on time and in good shape (it did). She was insistent I had to be 100% delighted or PEAK would do what it took to make sure I was. Ya don’t hear that every day. Wouldn’t it be nice if every company took that approach?
From what I can tell, this is the only product PEAK makes and they are putting everything into making it right. This thing is made to last; not some good-for-half-a-trip article that will leave you frustrated or worse, ruin your trip.
If you have ever been hacked electronically or had your pockets picked while traveling, you know what ruined looks like.
Very Highly recommended.
I did read that some individuals found it awkward to reach in to the belt when making purchases when traveling thus exposing it. My idea of a money/ passport belt is that no one knows it is there. Instead I keep a bare bones wallet with one credit card and some currency in my front pocket (much harder to pick) and generally only take this out in restaurants and nice shops. For other purchases I keep a supply of local currency in my pocket. If I need to access my passport, etc. I find that a trip to the bathroom allows me to retrieve my items in a secure locale away from prying eyes.
I highly recommend this item with the suggestion of using a liner or baggie to protect any item from moisture immediately adjacent to the body. Well worth the price.
Pros: feels soft next to skin, hides under shirt.
The slim snap buckle is in a good location near front side of pouch.
Cons: will fit a passport by itself but not a passport with a cover. Very tight fit.
Real con: the strap size adjustment buckle sits next to my back and is uncomfortable when sitting in an airplane.
I will continue to look for one with only one zippered pouch and enough room for passport with cover.