RFID Travel Neck Pouch Passport Holder | Premium Waterproof Neck Wallet Stash
|Color||Mercury - Gray|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9 x 5.5 x 0.2 inches|
|Item Weight||4 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DESIGNED FOR ADVENTURE - We use the best materials at our disposal to provide the highest quality, durable, travel wallet for life's expeditions. Great for crowded marketplaces, airports, sporting events, concerts, cruises, sailing or high security work places. Toss it in your backpack for a quick day hike.
- TRAVEL ABROAD WITH CONFIDENCE - RFID protection is sewn throughout the neck pouch so you don't need to worry about electronic pick pocketers. Wear it concealed under your clothes for additional security.
- CONVENIENCE & FLEXIBILITY - 7 pockets throughout make organizing your valuables versatile to fit your needs. Quickly access your smartphone, passport, airline tickets, money, medication, room key, credit cards and more. Simply throw it over your shoulder, around your neck and under your clothing.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY MATERIALS AND COMFORT - Made with 210D rip stop waterproof nylon, rest assured, you will never need to buy another travel neck wallet. The breathable, padded moisture wicking mesh back is soft against your skin, helps reduce sweat buildup, and is not itchy like less expensive travel gear.
- BUY MORE AND SAVE - 100% LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Save up to 25% off when you purchase multiple Winks Travel neck wallets and our other great products too.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Travel Gear That Provides Peace of Mind for You and Your Family
Being in new places is so exciting and for travelers like us at Winks Travel, it's one of the most rewarding experiences in life...
But the stress associated with traveling to distant lands can be overwhelming and actually prevents many adults from traveling the world both alone and with their family.
That's why we designed the Winks Travel Neck Wallet with RFID Blocking Protection.
Ever felt the panic of the ID/Passport/Boarding Pass scramble?
Ever been in a foreign, crowded marketplace, bumping into person after person?
There is nothing worse than the sudden feeling of your heart dropping when your mind shifts to "where's my wallet?" or "Did I remember my passport?." How about the tight clutch on your purse to make sure you can feel an unfriendly tug? Or walking with your hands in your pockets, making sure that you always have you hand on your wallet?
The Winks Travel Neck Wallet alleviates all of these discomforts... And it does so discreetly and fashionably.
Our neck wallet is large enough to fit all of your travel necessities, but small enough to comfortably fit under your clothes and remain hidden.
Built to Last - 210D Rip-stop Nylon
Like you, we were tired of flimsy, throw-away travel products that didn't last more than a few days of a trip.
Designed for all of life's expeditions, we used the toughest quality materials at our disposal...
- 210D Rip-stop Nylon will not tear and it is water-resistant, so it stands up to harsh conditions including rainy weather.
- Easy-glide zippers with handy pull tabs make getting in and out of this travel wallet a cinch.
- Breathable Moisture-wicking Mesh Backing is soft against your skin and prevents excessive moisture build-up.
- Tough shoulder strap is comfortable and less bulky.
Travel Confidently Because You Are Protected From Electronic Pick-pocketers
Living in an age of technology provides daily luxuries that we take for granted... But it also gives thieves a brand new way to pick your pockets.
Electronic pickpocketers are on the rise. Armed with a small Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) reader, pick pocketers can simply pass by you and electronically steal your credit card information.
That's why we laced our travel neck wallet with 2 layers of RFID blocking material. This material creates a barrier between the thief's electronic reader and your credit and bank cards.
Don't get bogged down with a mess of RFID sleeves. With pockets specifically designed for credit cards you can stay organized and have peace of mind.
The Ultimate Organizational Travel Wallet for Any Occasion
The Perfect Travel Companion for All of Life's Expeditions
- Breeze through airports, bus stops and train stations
- Safely explore the crowded marketplaces of Bangkok
- Hike the steps of ancient temples in Siem Reap
- Root for your favorite football club in the pubs of Ireland
- Squeeze through the busy streets of Tokyo
- Dodge the water buffalo in Kenya
- And more
All in 1 Shoulder Wallet for Any Occasion
More than just a travel product, this neck wallet was made for all of life's adventures.
- Music festivals and concerts
- Around town running errands
- Sporting events of all kinds
- Theme parks
- Perfect mommy purse - fits in diaper bag
- And more
7 Pocket Versatility Fits All Essentials
- Money, coins, credit cards
- Passport, drivers license
- Smart phone (iPhone 6+)
- Boarding Passes
- Itineraries and travel brochures
- Bandaids, medication, sanitize
- Chapstick, lipstick
- Safety pins
- Gum, mints
- Car keys
- Headphones, pen and more
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was able to keep three different currencies, my passport and a pet passport, 2 credit cards and license secure in the various front and side zip pockets, but my iPhone 7+ and a pen were secure yet accessible in the open back pocket. The thin, ribbon style neck cord was comfortable against my very sensitive skin, and I was able to wear this as discreetly when needed. When I didn't need this around my neck, I was able to tuck the cord into the open back pocket, and place this wallet into a small, 9x5x2" travel purse.
Aside from the ticket and passport pockets which are a huge help when going through security and customs. It really is a comfort to know they are right there where you can literally feel them.
The unique and most helpful (to me) ALL of the little zippered pockets for small items!! I've got lots of little things I need when traveling and, voila, here they are!
If used on vacation, these pockets are good for
This was purchased for everyday use. My son uses a neck wallet because of a disability... This wallet turned out not to be a good replacement for his current one, which is wearing out. The zippered pockets which I was raving about, are less convenient for his large hands and need for easier accessibility.
So, I am using it for spring vacations and it's a life saver!!
1) neck strap should have clips so we would have the option of using it or not. I do not need it and chose to cut it off so it would not get in the way.
2) the "see-through" ID card slot shoud have a velcro closure to limit risk of the ID falling out. There is a flap which closes over the edge of it but when you open that flap to access the pouch behind it, the ID card slot becomes exposed. Over time, removing and inserting ID(s), I expect the slot will get looser and cards might slip out more easily.
Those are my picky comments, great product, i did extensive shopping and am glad I got this one. Will order a second one for my wife. Recommended.
Top reviews from other countries
This item was supposed to replace a Samsonite travel bag of the same kind, which lasted for 15 years. I am afraid that in my case the money paid was too high for this material quality
Originally gave this 5 stars. Have now reduced to 3 stars as on first use the zip to the long pocket where you keep currency notes failed. No matter which way I pulled the zip the pocket remained open. After a lot of fiddling I managed to establish that the way the zip had been fitted meant the zipper pull came off the end of the teeth. I eventually got it back on and then sewed over the zip to stop it happening again. Occasionally the zip came apart again during the trip but pulling it back and forth got it to catch again. Such a shame as the design is excellent and I found it very useful for travel. If I could rely on the zips would definitely get another. Would even consider using it as a purse in my handbag for everyday use.