Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Travel Photography: The Leading Guide To Travel And Location Photography (Footprint - Lifestyle Guides) Paperback – February 18, 2014
|New from||Used from|
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The author is a great travel photographer, and this book is loaded with his beautiful images." (Scott Kelby, Photoshop Insider)
From the Back Cover
Steve Davey’s work has taken him all over the world, from the frozen Arctic wastes to the lush islands of Vanuatu. Footprint’s Travel Photography brings you the benefit of his vast experience in a stunning pictorial guide.
· Preparation How to plan your trip and what equipment to take
· Exploration How to keep your equipment safe when travelling
· Execution All the technical stuff: how to get the most from your camera
· Inspiration Practical tips and encouragement on almost every picture taking scenario
· Correction How to make you pictures look more real
· Profession How to make money from your photographs