Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 371 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 391 reviews
on November 1, 2012
I purchased this set so that I could use it for airline travel because both bags were carry on size. The first use went just fine. I really like the look of the set. The fabric is very durable. The second time I traveled, packed to return home, larger bag had about 10 lbs of weight in it, went to pick it up by the handle from the bed and SURPRISE it broke. I could then see that the handle had such cheap what looked like aluminum fastener. I wish I had paid more and purchased a bag from a local store so I could take it back and complain in person.
I must say that the smaller bag appears very sturdy and I believe it will last a very long time.
I had read the reviews and decided to take a chance. But I wish had purchased something different. Make your own decision based on the reviews, but if you purchase, plan on packing very light weight.
44 comments| 162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2017
This bag has lasted a lot longer than expected. At the price I got it ($37) it was more than worth it for what I needed. I never expected to need a high throughput luggage bag, as my traveling for work and pleasure was limited to maybe once or twice a year. A few project lead roles later, I am jet-setting across the country once every couple of months this past year, which also happens to be the period of time I've had this roller bag. All in all, its suited my purposes just fine; note that I'm not packing suits or formal wear most of the time. It was always a mediocre quality product, and especially with gate-checking (airlines these days have a hair trigger for making you check), my bag has taken its fair share of licks. Based on the cheaper materials and quality manufacturing, I'm actually surprised at the amount of time and trips its lasted me. Now though its finally on its last legs; I had to industrial tape some rips in the back from the inside, but this last trip has broken the handle. I think it could survive another round trip at most, but the last thing I want to manage is a broken roller bag on a business trip, so I have purchased a new higher quality Travel Pro bag (on sale). Based on prices alone, my new bag would have to last me 3.6 years vs. the 1 year this bag lasted me to make it break even, assuming same number of trips. I gave 4 stars because of the surprising longevity of a really cheap bag, I'm amazed some people on here are expecting any more than this for the pricepoint; just know what you are getting when you purchase this roller. See my photos of the wear up to this point; it's not enough to throw it out yet, but it's not sound enough to use for actual fights anymore.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on September 29, 2016
Looking to replace/upgrade my carry on luggage and decided to give this set a try. I mostly use just carry on bags for trips <1 week and need something that will meet most airlines carry on size restrictions, but still has the maximum packing capacity. It would also need to last longer than my current bag (a 20" American Tourister, purchased 6 years ago with a 5-piece set). Tall order, huh?
Unfortunately, right out of the box, I could see that this luggage wasn't a winner. It's very similar to my current carry on, in build and materials. If you're looking for a cheap/small set and you're not worried about durability, this would probably suit your needs. Otherwise, my advice would be to increase your price range & get a better quality bag with a little more space.

Pros: Cost efficient, nice look/color (grey), comes with a nice shoulder bag, expands for more packing space
Cons: Cheap build and materials (exterior and interior), small front pockets, small interior pockets, dimensions not as described (see pictures)
review image review image review image
on November 9, 2016
Only paid $40 for the set and am very pleased. Outside pocket of smaller bag fits a 10" tablet. I am flying across the country for a nearly two week stay and plan on not checking in any bags. With concise packing I'm confident I will have room between the two bags to take everything I need. Material and workmanship is pretty durable for soft luggage. After trip... very pleased and happy with my decision to purchase. smaller bag attaches to larger on wheels very nicely. Wheeled through airports/escalators with little effort.
on November 5, 2015
I used these on two trips so far, fit in the overhead no issues, held together while running through SFO during my 30 min lay-over. I dig the color (70's style burnt orange) and the hand bag was big enough to fit my laptop, but I opted for my purse instead since I had no need for my laptop. The handle height is adjustable, but only has 2 settings.
on October 28, 2016
I love the look and size of this set. Fit everything I needed for a two day conference. However, with plenty of interior space to spare, the seams between the black and red fabric at the top (so not anywhere near the zipper) have begun to come apart.

I've used this for exactly one trip - which was taken by car.

With better seams and craftsmanship, this would be a 5 star set. Instead, 2 stars is probably generous.
on February 1, 2017
When I got the luggage I really thought it was going to be great. It seemed very well made and looked stylish. I took one domestic flight and it is falling apart at the seams. Half of the stuff that was in the front pocket is in a trash can some where at the airport.
review image
on April 10, 2013
Let me say when I first opened my purchase I was excited. I had read some reviews and a couple reviews had said the handle just broke, well I had also read some reviews that said it was really nice luggage. I thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones. I had a DC trip planned the week after my luggage arrived, when the luggage guy started to load my luggage the handle broke just like the reviews had said. It just breaks on one side and then you get your chance to see how cheap the handle snap is. I don't know how I even made it to the station before it broke. So, the entire trip to DC I had to carry my luggage by the side handle, which is really wonderful when you are getting on and off the subway. But on the bright side the wheels work and the small bag worked well too. I do not suggest you purchase this luggage, I shipped it back via USPS and it cost me $15.40 shipping, I'm hoping I get my shipping back but I don't know.
on June 9, 2015
I bought this item because its dimensions matched United's max. size. It is lightweight, strong and quite attractive. It does have useful external pockets for small items. It does roll easily. The smaller bag is useful for items you want handy while flying and does easily fit under the seat in front of you.
on March 4, 2017
Great travel bag. Inexpensive, well constructed, and a color you can pick out when you must check it at the door of the plane.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.