Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 237 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 247 reviews
on November 1, 2012
I purchased this set so that I could use it for airline travel because both bags were carry on size. The first use went just fine. I really like the look of the set. The fabric is very durable. The second time I traveled, packed to return home, larger bag had about 10 lbs of weight in it, went to pick it up by the handle from the bed and SURPRISE it broke. I could then see that the handle had such cheap what looked like aluminum fastener. I wish I had paid more and purchased a bag from a local store so I could take it back and complain in person.
I must say that the smaller bag appears very sturdy and I believe it will last a very long time.
I had read the reviews and decided to take a chance. But I wish had purchased something different. Make your own decision based on the reviews, but if you purchase, plan on packing very light weight.
44 comments| 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2017
Bought this set for a trip and ordered it on a Thursday and received it on Saturday before I had to leave on Monday. I packed for a week and was surprised how well my things fit into my luggage. The extra tote was a help also, it made it easier to carry my toiletries in and not have to take up space in my suitcase that i used only for clothes and shoes. Love it!!
on March 2, 2015
I bought this carry-on about 2 years ago. But, in that time I have only taken in 5-6 trips. Although a good price, the handle ripped off the top, making it very difficult to lift. I would not recommend this suitcase if you are even an occasional traveler, and definitely not for business travel.
on April 20, 2016
This works beautify, I use this for carrying my massage oils, sheets, textbooks, and laptop etc. All around my school campus.It can handle my heavy abuse of things, It came in just as it would. I'm very happy .
on August 21, 2017
We don't check this luggage in so this review is for carry on, the material on the side of the luggage has torn. I believe it's from sliding it into the overhead. We have only used this piece 2x. In other words, the material that covers the luggage is very thin and could rip easily.
on August 5, 2017
They do the trick, but as I found out, a child who is determined to access their contents while locked has merely to exert a bit of effort, and they tear open easily - no tools required. Given this quality issue, the set is priced at about twice what it's really worth.
on May 10, 2016
The luggage is expected and it is a very good looking set of luggage. this is a great set of luggage. When I got the package and open it up it was very nice on the inside and out side. I would recommend this set of luggage to every one. (A great set).
on June 5, 2015
carry ons or for a weekend trip I got the orange color but its not like pumpkin orange just like a burnt very classy not cheesy... everyone always gets the same colors in this is different I like being different always know which one is yours lol!
on February 24, 2015
It was too small. I already had a piece that size. Don't get me wrong. The material and make was excellent, but I'm still trying to get my refund from the company. They claim the weather is slowing down their process. First they have to get the return which I am monitoring.
on October 10, 2011
When I bought this bag set I thought it was cheap, one time use type of thing. The quality is better than expected the main bag it a good size. The only problem I had was the laptop bag was smaller than the laptop.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.