Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 28, 2012
This jewelry roll worked super for traveling. Everything fits in nicely, and it rolls up without anything getting squashed or falling out.
36 helpful votes
37 helpful votes
on December 12, 2016
I travel for work so I often need nice jewelry with me. I was struggling to keep it from tangling. This product saved the day. Does the job and it's cute. Lots of pockets to keep things separate. No more tangles.
2 helpful votes
on September 28, 2017
I have quite a few of these now... after a break-in where they headed straight to my jewelry chest, I've rethought keeping all my pieces in one easily recognizable place. Also, works great for travel, if the TSA needs to inspect, you open it up and they see at a glance everything, so much easier!!!
on July 21, 2017
Love it, now my jewelry will not get tangled. I didn't have anything to but my jewelry in before and only had sandwich bags which didn't work well but now everything will be neatly organized it this travel bag, I can't wait to use it in 3 week when I go on vacation
on October 17, 2017
I can't believe I did think of buying this sooner! I had a horrible system of traveling with my jewelry, so this is a true life saver! It is compact and fits practically anywhere. Especially if you travel with necklaces, GET THIS!
on June 27, 2017
I never had a good way to pack jewelry without it getting tangled up. I love, love, love this. It is just the right size to slip into a carryone and it has a hanger to hang it up in the closed. It is exactly what I wanted.
on February 16, 2013
I love this jewelry bag! I'm very much an accessory-girl and usually when I travel, I use the different sized travel pouches. This worked great in that I was able to bring a lot of jewelry but everything kind of got thrown in. Cons: you can't see what you have and jewelry easily get tangled.
Ta da!! Easy fix is this jewelry roll bag!

Loves:
- Separate compartments: I love that it has separate compartments on top for rings/earrings. Keeps things more organized. In the past, I had used a separate small pouch for rings. Now everything is in one bag.
- Space: Lots of space for bracelets and necklaces. I didn't feel like I had to squeeze anything...even with the thick bangle that I packed. I can definitely see which pieces that I've packed which makes it more accessible.
- Versatility: You can pack it flat or roll it up with a secure tie (which is attached). I'm sure you can use this for more than just jewelry.
- Another bonus, it comes with a hanger so that you can hang it up and not having to go back and forth into your luggage!
So I would definitely recommend buying this item, I'm sure you will love it! I've attached pictures of the case almost packed for a week's vacation (might try to bring a few more pieces, you never know). I will post an update after I've traveled with it a few times.

Now to find a travel toiletry/cosmetic case...
2 helpful votes
on September 20, 2017
Nice size and layout, but the outer fabric is quite stiff. I have another similar jewelry roll bag (just a bit larger) and the fabric is nicer, so it rolls easier.
on September 25, 2017
I like that this bag is large enough for my big pieces and that's it very well made--great quality. Cute polka dot design too.
on July 8, 2017
Great bag for all of my jewelry when I travel for business. I like the individual pockets for earrings and the zip pouches for necklaces.