Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Travel Smart by Conair Jewelry Roll Bag
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Style Name: Regular|Change

on August 15, 2012
I would give this more stars if I could. It's exactly what I've been looking for forever!!! Plenty of room for my clunky jewelry, and enough separate pouches that things don't get tangled. LOVE it.
on November 22, 2011
I bought this to hold my jewelry that I was takinbg on our recent cruise. It held everything perfect. It has enough pockets to hold earrings and neclaces, even the chunky kind.
on March 28, 2012
This jewelry roll worked super for traveling. Everything fits in nicely, and it rolls up without anything getting squashed or falling out.
on August 13, 2011
This travel bag is exactly as described and as in the photos. I fit all my jewelry into it and it is exactly what I was looking for. It meets my needs, is cute, and super convenient.
on October 23, 2012
Great product. I took the Jewelry Roll bag on a cruise. I needed something compact that would hold my jewelry, which this product did very well. Nothing got tangled, there was a place for everything, and it tucked nicely into the room safe when I was out of the cabin. Very happy with this product!
on June 30, 2012
I have been looking for one of these bags for a year at the local stores. None of them had zippers! This one does and no more loose items wandering in my travel bag. I highly recommend this jewelry travel roll.
on August 30, 2013
I used this on my vacation this summer. It held up well in my carry on. I do wish the two big pockets were divided, my necklaces would have been more organized if they were divided. Other than that one complaint I'm happy with this purchase.
on February 8, 2014
I have owned other totes made from the same plastic. It tends to harden and crack and has a short life. I ordered three for gifts. One came repackaged and was obviously a return. It had a broken zipper. All the zippers stick. Because it has little compartments that are close together, there is no room for mistakes in construction. There are plenty of mistakes. Save your money and buy quality even if you have to pay more.
on December 7, 2013
The website gives the dimensions as 1x5.5 x 12.2 . A small Jewelry bag, about 6 inches long and 12 inches long. What I received was huge. It is 1x11.25x16. Looks nice but way bigger than what I had ordered.
on January 14, 2016
returned this product as the description as well as the picture is misleading. when I received the item is was much bigger than pictured and would actually have looked really ugly sticking out of a medium size handbag