Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 13, 2017
The bag is 6 inch x 12 inches wide when folded and about an inch thick when it is unfolded to hang it is 12 inch wide and 16 inches long. You're going to need a big purse if you planning on putting in your purse but fine for large suitcase. Will hold a lot of large necklaces and jewelry in the inside zipper pockets.
on July 21, 2017
Love it, now my jewelry will not get tangled. I didn't have anything to but my jewelry in before and only had sandwich bags which didn't work well but now everything will be neatly organized it this travel bag, I can't wait to use it in 3 week when I go on vacation
on October 17, 2017
I can't believe I did think of buying this sooner! I had a horrible system of traveling with my jewelry, so this is a true life saver! It is compact and fits practically anywhere. Especially if you travel with necklaces, GET THIS!
on June 27, 2017
I never had a good way to pack jewelry without it getting tangled up. I love, love, love this. It is just the right size to slip into a carryone and it has a hanger to hang it up in the closed. It is exactly what I wanted.
on February 16, 2013
I love this jewelry bag! I'm very much an accessory-girl and usually when I travel, I use the different sized travel pouches. This worked great in that I was able to bring a lot of jewelry but everything kind of got thrown in. Cons: you can't see what you have and jewelry easily get tangled.
Ta da!! Easy fix is this jewelry roll bag!

Loves:
- Separate compartments: I love that it has separate compartments on top for rings/earrings. Keeps things more organized. In the past, I had used a separate small pouch for rings. Now everything is in one bag.
- Space: Lots of space for bracelets and necklaces. I didn't feel like I had to squeeze anything...even with the thick bangle that I packed. I can definitely see which pieces that I've packed which makes it more accessible.
- Versatility: You can pack it flat or roll it up with a secure tie (which is attached). I'm sure you can use this for more than just jewelry.
- Another bonus, it comes with a hanger so that you can hang it up and not having to go back and forth into your luggage!
So I would definitely recommend buying this item, I'm sure you will love it! I've attached pictures of the case almost packed for a week's vacation (might try to bring a few more pieces, you never know). I will post an update after I've traveled with it a few times.

Now to find a travel toiletry/cosmetic case...
on September 20, 2017
Nice size and layout, but the outer fabric is quite stiff. I have another similar jewelry roll bag (just a bit larger) and the fabric is nicer, so it rolls easier.
on September 25, 2017
I like that this bag is large enough for my big pieces and that's it very well made--great quality. Cute polka dot design too.
on July 8, 2017
Great bag for all of my jewelry when I travel for business. I like the individual pockets for earrings and the zip pouches for necklaces.
on July 12, 2017
After years of struggling with tangled jewelry when traveling, I discovered this! Loved it enough to order another one for my mom. SO much better then spending hours untangling necklaces
on August 16, 2017
Exactly what I needed! I always just threw my jewelry in a pouch, and it would always get tangled. This keeps everything organized! Perfect for travel!