Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 13, 2017
The bag is 6 inch x 12 inches wide when folded and about an inch thick when it is unfolded to hang it is 12 inch wide and 16 inches long. You're going to need a big purse if you planning on putting in your purse but fine for large suitcase. Will hold a lot of large necklaces and jewelry in the inside zipper pockets.
on July 21, 2017
Love it, now my jewelry will not get tangled. I didn't have anything to but my jewelry in before and only had sandwich bags which didn't work well but now everything will be neatly organized it this travel bag, I can't wait to use it in 3 week when I go on vacation
on October 17, 2017
I can't believe I did think of buying this sooner! I had a horrible system of traveling with my jewelry, so this is a true life saver! It is compact and fits practically anywhere. Especially if you travel with necklaces, GET THIS!
on June 27, 2017
I never had a good way to pack jewelry without it getting tangled up. I love, love, love this. It is just the right size to slip into a carryone and it has a hanger to hang it up in the closed. It is exactly what I wanted.
on February 16, 2013
I love this jewelry bag! I'm very much an accessory-girl and usually when I travel, I use the different sized travel pouches. This worked great in that I was able to bring a lot of jewelry but everything kind of got thrown in. Cons: you can't see what you have and jewelry easily get tangled.
Ta da!! Easy fix is this jewelry roll bag!

Loves:
- Separate compartments: I love that it has separate compartments on top for rings/earrings. Keeps things more organized. In the past, I had used a separate small pouch for rings. Now everything is in one bag.
- Space: Lots of space for bracelets and necklaces. I didn't feel like I had to squeeze anything...even with the thick bangle that I packed. I can definitely see which pieces that I've packed which makes it more accessible.
- Versatility: You can pack it flat or roll it up with a secure tie (which is attached). I'm sure you can use this for more than just jewelry.
- Another bonus, it comes with a hanger so that you can hang it up and not having to go back and forth into your luggage!
So I would definitely recommend buying this item, I'm sure you will love it! I've attached pictures of the case almost packed for a week's vacation (might try to bring a few more pieces, you never know). I will post an update after I've traveled with it a few times.

Now to find a travel toiletry/cosmetic case...
on September 20, 2017
Nice size and layout, but the outer fabric is quite stiff. I have another similar jewelry roll bag (just a bit larger) and the fabric is nicer, so it rolls easier.
on September 25, 2017
I like that this bag is large enough for my big pieces and that's it very well made--great quality. Cute polka dot design too.
on July 8, 2017
Great bag for all of my jewelry when I travel for business. I like the individual pockets for earrings and the zip pouches for necklaces.
on July 12, 2017
After years of struggling with tangled jewelry when traveling, I discovered this! Loved it enough to order another one for my mom. SO much better then spending hours untangling necklaces
on August 16, 2017
Exactly what I needed! I always just threw my jewelry in a pouch, and it would always get tangled. This keeps everything organized! Perfect for travel!