Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 24, 2016
I purchased this item after perusing multiple similar items. This one had the best reviews and seemed like it would best fit my needs. I used it on a 4-day trip to Barbados. And it was great! It was slightly larger than I was expecting when unrolled. There was plenty of room for everything I wanted to bring. I expect it would have had enough room for about a week's worth of jewelry and watches. It feels sturdy and well made. The hanger works well and puts everything within easy reach. I didn't have any problems with my jewelry getting tangled, and I love that the compartments are clear so you can see what's inside. Again a great item, so glad I picked this particular one! I highly recommend!
on December 25, 2015
I was excited about this item for my upcoming travels, but when it arrived it was defective. A zipper was broken which shows this is very cheaply made. I would not recommend...waste of money.
review image
This looks similar to what I already have that I bought many years ago, so I thought this would make a good replacement. Not!
I should have paid more attention to the dimensions because I was surprised when it arrived and I saw that iit s so big! It will take up a lot of room in my suitcase or carry-on when I travel.
Thought about returning it but I gave it to my sister instead and it turned out she really likes it! She carries more jewelry when she travels than I do so this roll bag is just right for her.
on April 25, 2016
I am using this for the first time on a trip and one of the zipper carriages just zipped right off the teeth. The end of the zipper track wasn't sewn into the trim properly so there's nothing to stop it. It's too late to return it. Very disappointing.
on June 15, 2017
Used this for a 14-day trip overseas and love it! It packs flat so you can stash it easily in your suitcase or carry-on, but what I like best is that when you get to where you are staying you can open it up and use the hanger to display what you have. Instead of the jewelry bags where you have to dig around, this one lets you display everything from small earring studs to long necklaces with ease and you can see your options with just enough clear pockets to keep things from getting tangled. I love it!
The flat design is great as it can be easily plastered along the side of a carryon, taking up no noticeable space.
It does not hold a ton of jewelry, but since I try to travel with only the most basic pieces of both clothing and jewelry, this case turned out to be the perfect choice.
I bought it for a recent trip that took me through 3 countries and 9 airports and it was the perfect thing. No tangled jewelry through any of it!
Also great for bringing home any jewelry you might find in your travels ;)
on June 17, 2016
This was exactly what I was looking for! This fits my rings in the top compartment, my watches in the 1st long compartment, my necklaces next and all my bracelets and bangles in the last compartment!! Exactly what I needed for my month long stay!!!
review image
on March 1, 2015
Love the concept and design, but 3 of the 4 zippers were broken upon receipt! I tried to return it, only to find that it was ineligible for return...really?! Very disappointing!
on May 23, 2017
Perfect size for travel - the one I used previously was too small. Love the clear pouches to be able to see everything without having to open and go through each compartment. Fits nicely in my suitcase or my small and medium size tote bags.
I also sell jewelry and use this when I don't need to bring my full inventory with me.
on February 4, 2016
One of the zippers broke the day after I got it