Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on September 25, 2017
I like that this bag is large enough for my big pieces and that's it very well made--great quality. Cute polka dot design too.
on July 8, 2017
Great bag for all of my jewelry when I travel for business. I like the individual pockets for earrings and the zip pouches for necklaces.
on July 12, 2017
After years of struggling with tangled jewelry when traveling, I discovered this! Loved it enough to order another one for my mom. SO much better then spending hours untangling necklaces
on August 16, 2017
Exactly what I needed! I always just threw my jewelry in a pouch, and it would always get tangled. This keeps everything organized! Perfect for travel!
on September 2, 2017
Nice travel size. Also if you don't have a whole lot of jewelry it is great to always keep what you have in it.
on December 22, 2015
Genius! My jewelry is always organized at home. So when I was traveling, it was driving me crazy, that no matter what I did, it always wound up tangled up in a pile. This is a smaller version of a similar organizer I use at home. It has plenty of compartments, folds up neatly, does not take too much space in your luggage, and it has a hook to hang it with once you get to your destination.
on May 1, 2016
I travel for work every month and this is exactly what I needed for my jewelry! Keeps everything in its place and very easy to place it in your carry on bag! And the polka dots are very cute!
on June 12, 2017
I travel a lot so this came in handy for my jewelry. Many different pockets for all my jewelry.
on September 30, 2017
Great value with the perfect travel needs. Quality and portion of slots are excellent.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I saw some silk scroll bags that looked nice, but this bag features clear windows so you can see the jewelry inside. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase. But for some reason I thought the bag would be slightly smaller (for travel) and have a softer feel.