YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Shop Now STEM

Style Name: Regular|Change

Showing 1-10 of 469 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 493 reviews
on August 15, 2012
I would give this more stars if I could. It's exactly what I've been looking for forever!!! Plenty of room for my clunky jewelry, and enough separate pouches that things don't get tangled. LOVE it.
on November 22, 2011
I bought this to hold my jewelry that I was takinbg on our recent cruise. It held everything perfect. It has enough pockets to hold earrings and neclaces, even the chunky kind.
on March 28, 2012
This jewelry roll worked super for traveling. Everything fits in nicely, and it rolls up without anything getting squashed or falling out.
on October 23, 2012
Great product. I took the Jewelry Roll bag on a cruise. I needed something compact that would hold my jewelry, which this product did very well. Nothing got tangled, there was a place for everything, and it tucked nicely into the room safe when I was out of the cabin. Very happy with this product!
on August 13, 2011
This travel bag is exactly as described and as in the photos. I fit all my jewelry into it and it is exactly what I was looking for. It meets my needs, is cute, and super convenient.
on June 30, 2012
I have been looking for one of these bags for a year at the local stores. None of them had zippers! This one does and no more loose items wandering in my travel bag. I highly recommend this jewelry travel roll.
on February 8, 2014
I have owned other totes made from the same plastic. It tends to harden and crack and has a short life. I ordered three for gifts. One came repackaged and was obviously a return. It had a broken zipper. All the zippers stick. Because it has little compartments that are close together, there is no room for mistakes in construction. There are plenty of mistakes. Save your money and buy quality even if you have to pay more.
on December 25, 2015
I was excited about this item for my upcoming travels, but when it arrived it was defective. A zipper was broken which shows this is very cheaply made. I would not recommend...waste of money.
review image
on September 24, 2016
I purchased this item after perusing multiple similar items. This one had the best reviews and seemed like it would best fit my needs. I used it on a 4-day trip to Barbados. And it was great! It was slightly larger than I was expecting when unrolled. There was plenty of room for everything I wanted to bring. I expect it would have had enough room for about a week's worth of jewelry and watches. It feels sturdy and well made. The hanger works well and puts everything within easy reach. I didn't have any problems with my jewelry getting tangled, and I love that the compartments are clear so you can see what's inside. Again a great item, so glad I picked this particular one! I highly recommend!
on August 30, 2013
I used this on my vacation this summer. It held up well in my carry on. I do wish the two big pockets were divided, my necklaces would have been more organized if they were divided. Other than that one complaint I'm happy with this purchase.