Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 514 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 540 reviews
on August 15, 2012
I would give this more stars if I could. It's exactly what I've been looking for forever!!! Plenty of room for my clunky jewelry, and enough separate pouches that things don't get tangled. LOVE it.
on April 25, 2016
I am using this for the first time on a trip and one of the zipper carriages just zipped right off the teeth. The end of the zipper track wasn't sewn into the trim properly so there's nothing to stop it. It's too late to return it. Very disappointing.
on March 1, 2015
Love the concept and design, but 3 of the 4 zippers were broken upon receipt! I tried to return it, only to find that it was ineligible for return...really?! Very disappointing!
on February 4, 2016
One of the zippers broke the day after I got it
on May 23, 2017
Perfect size for travel - the one I used previously was too small. Love the clear pouches to be able to see everything without having to open and go through each compartment. Fits nicely in my suitcase or my small and medium size tote bags.
I also sell jewelry and use this when I don't need to bring my full inventory with me.
on March 28, 2012
This jewelry roll worked super for traveling. Everything fits in nicely, and it rolls up without anything getting squashed or falling out.
on December 12, 2016
I travel for work so I often need nice jewelry with me. I was struggling to keep it from tangling. This product saved the day. Does the job and it's cute. Lots of pockets to keep things separate. No more tangles.
on May 13, 2016
Zipper broke on the FIRST USE! Went to zip it up and the zipper ran right off the track into my hand, locking my necklace in there! Not cool, luckily my husband was able to sort of repair it but I would not buy this again or recommend it to anyone.
on July 21, 2017
Love it, now my jewelry will not get tangled. I didn't have anything to but my jewelry in before and only had sandwich bags which didn't work well but now everything will be neatly organized it this travel bag, I can't wait to use it in 3 week when I go on vacation
on January 6, 2017
Love this bag! I have a small jewelry bag similar to this, but I needed something a little larger for a week long business trip, and I didn't want it to take up a lot of space in my carry-on. This is perfectly sized, I love that there are so many compartments. I have some longer earrings and necklaces that always mange to get tangled up when I have to pack a bunch of them together, but the separate areas in this bag now let me travel tangle free! It stays relatively flat even when it's full, so you can tuck it into a side pocket or along the edge of your bag. Very happy with this purchase!