Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 504 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 529 reviews
on December 25, 2015
I was excited about this item for my upcoming travels, but when it arrived it was defective. A zipper was broken which shows this is very cheaply made. I would not recommend...waste of money.
review image
on September 24, 2016
I purchased this item after perusing multiple similar items. This one had the best reviews and seemed like it would best fit my needs. I used it on a 4-day trip to Barbados. And it was great! It was slightly larger than I was expecting when unrolled. There was plenty of room for everything I wanted to bring. I expect it would have had enough room for about a week's worth of jewelry and watches. It feels sturdy and well made. The hanger works well and puts everything within easy reach. I didn't have any problems with my jewelry getting tangled, and I love that the compartments are clear so you can see what's inside. Again a great item, so glad I picked this particular one! I highly recommend!
on October 23, 2012
Great product. I took the Jewelry Roll bag on a cruise. I needed something compact that would hold my jewelry, which this product did very well. Nothing got tangled, there was a place for everything, and it tucked nicely into the room safe when I was out of the cabin. Very happy with this product!
on August 15, 2012
I would give this more stars if I could. It's exactly what I've been looking for forever!!! Plenty of room for my clunky jewelry, and enough separate pouches that things don't get tangled. LOVE it.
on April 25, 2016
I am using this for the first time on a trip and one of the zipper carriages just zipped right off the teeth. The end of the zipper track wasn't sewn into the trim properly so there's nothing to stop it. It's too late to return it. Very disappointing.
on February 12, 2017
This looks similar to what I already have that I bought many years ago, so I thought this would make a good replacement. Not!
I should have paid more attention to the dimensions because I was surprised when it arrived and I saw that iit s so big! It will take up a lot of room in my suitcase or carry-on when I travel.
Thought about returning it but I gave it to my sister instead and it turned out she really likes it! She carries more jewelry when she travels than I do so this roll bag is just right for her.
on March 1, 2015
Love the concept and design, but 3 of the 4 zippers were broken upon receipt! I tried to return it, only to find that it was ineligible for return...really?! Very disappointing!
on February 4, 2016
One of the zippers broke the day after I got it
on June 15, 2017
Used this for a 14-day trip overseas and love it! It packs flat so you can stash it easily in your suitcase or carry-on, but what I like best is that when you get to where you are staying you can open it up and use the hanger to display what you have. Instead of the jewelry bags where you have to dig around, this one lets you display everything from small earring studs to long necklaces with ease and you can see your options with just enough clear pockets to keep things from getting tangled. I love it!
on July 25, 2016
This turned out to be very useful during my last few trips. I stuffed this jewelry bag with so many items. I fit my deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup, and jewelry for a one week trip. For the amount of stuff I put in there, I was surprised how well it held up. So far I have had no broken/stuck zippers or tears in the bag plus all of my jewelry stayed intact. There are so many different compartments that I could fit many necklaces without them getting tangled. It is nice to be able to hang this jewelry bag on the door when you don't have much counter space. Overall, great quality product that looks nice. I plan to buy another one that I can use as a makeup/makeup brush bag. I like being able to see everything that is in there instead of a traditional makeup bag where everything is jumbled together.