Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 511 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 536 reviews
on August 15, 2012
I would give this more stars if I could. It's exactly what I've been looking for forever!!! Plenty of room for my clunky jewelry, and enough separate pouches that things don't get tangled. LOVE it.
on April 25, 2016
I am using this for the first time on a trip and one of the zipper carriages just zipped right off the teeth. The end of the zipper track wasn't sewn into the trim properly so there's nothing to stop it. It's too late to return it. Very disappointing.
on March 1, 2015
Love the concept and design, but 3 of the 4 zippers were broken upon receipt! I tried to return it, only to find that it was ineligible for return...really?! Very disappointing!
on February 4, 2016
One of the zippers broke the day after I got it
on May 23, 2017
Perfect size for travel - the one I used previously was too small. Love the clear pouches to be able to see everything without having to open and go through each compartment. Fits nicely in my suitcase or my small and medium size tote bags.
I also sell jewelry and use this when I don't need to bring my full inventory with me.
on March 21, 2017
I love this. It was perfect for my recent trip. I used it to hold rings, earrings, bracelets, and a necklace. There are so many pockets and so much room to fit a lot. I brought a lot of jewelry with me. It is very slim and compact so it doesn't take up a lot of room in your luggage. It's a great travel bag for your jewelry. I highly recommend.
on March 28, 2012
This jewelry roll worked super for traveling. Everything fits in nicely, and it rolls up without anything getting squashed or falling out.
on December 12, 2016
I travel for work so I often need nice jewelry with me. I was struggling to keep it from tangling. This product saved the day. Does the job and it's cute. Lots of pockets to keep things separate. No more tangles.
on June 17, 2016
This was exactly what I was looking for! This fits my rings in the top compartment, my watches in the 1st long compartment, my necklaces next and all my bracelets and bangles in the last compartment!! Exactly what I needed for my month long stay!!!
review image
on December 3, 2014
This might be good for folks that have lots of jewelry they want to carry, but it was too big for me. The dimensions given are 5.5" by 12". I thought this was when fully open since the dropdown menu i selected says "small." these are the dimensions when fully closed. The material is very stiff which could be nice if you want the added protection, but it makes it impossible to roll it into a smaller form.

The product seemed nice, especially for the money. If you need something of this size, it would be a good find.