Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Style: Regular|Change

Showing 1-10 of 487 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 511 reviews
on December 25, 2015
I was excited about this item for my upcoming travels, but when it arrived it was defective. A zipper was broken which shows this is very cheaply made. I would not recommend...waste of money.
review image
on November 22, 2011
I bought this to hold my jewelry that I was takinbg on our recent cruise. It held everything perfect. It has enough pockets to hold earrings and neclaces, even the chunky kind.
on October 23, 2012
Great product. I took the Jewelry Roll bag on a cruise. I needed something compact that would hold my jewelry, which this product did very well. Nothing got tangled, there was a place for everything, and it tucked nicely into the room safe when I was out of the cabin. Very happy with this product!
on February 12, 2017
This looks similar to what I already have that I bought many years ago, so I thought this would make a good replacement. Not!
I should have paid more attention to the dimensions because I was surprised when it arrived and I saw that iit s so big! It will take up a lot of room in my suitcase or carry-on when I travel.
Thought about returning it but I gave it to my sister instead and it turned out she really likes it! She carries more jewelry when she travels than I do so this roll bag is just right for her.
on April 3, 2017
Larger than expected, but that's actually a plus. I have had an older, much smaller one of these for probably 20 years. It's outside is a soft fabric that I prefer to the more plasticky feel of this. But the size makes up for that. The pockets are large enough to hold pretty much all of my jewelry for an upcoming 2 1/2 weeks vacation (except for my large, bulky bangles, those go in a small box). I love the hanging hook. It makes it so easy to access and see everything at once. The zippers seem strong and should hold up. All in all, I'm very pleased that I have found a replacement that holds more.
on August 15, 2012
I would give this more stars if I could. It's exactly what I've been looking for forever!!! Plenty of room for my clunky jewelry, and enough separate pouches that things don't get tangled. LOVE it.
on March 21, 2017
I love this. It was perfect for my recent trip. I used it to hold rings, earrings, bracelets, and a necklace. There are so many pockets and so much room to fit a lot. I brought a lot of jewelry with me. It is very slim and compact so it doesn't take up a lot of room in your luggage. It's a great travel bag for your jewelry. I highly recommend.
on March 28, 2012
This jewelry roll worked super for traveling. Everything fits in nicely, and it rolls up without anything getting squashed or falling out.
on December 12, 2016
I travel for work so I often need nice jewelry with me. I was struggling to keep it from tangling. This product saved the day. Does the job and it's cute. Lots of pockets to keep things separate. No more tangles.
on December 4, 2013
I saw some silk scroll bags that looked nice, but this bag features clear windows so you can see the jewelry inside. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase. But for some reason I thought the bag would be slightly smaller (for travel) and have a softer feel.