Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 281 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 297 reviews
on March 2, 2017
This is a nice size carry on suitcase. I traveled to Hawaii for a week and was able to fit everything in here and a backpack.
on May 9, 2017
Perfect size for a carryon. I was going away for a work trip and needed something. I am not a heavy traveler and this was a good price. I'm sure it will last for other work trips I will have in the future. It is a bit small but that's what I wanted.
on May 25, 2017
Love it! Already taken several trips and it fits easily as carry on. Perfect size!
on May 13, 2017
Good...
on May 30, 2017
Bought 4 of these for a family trip in order to accommodate US Air size requirements. They worked well for us. Teenage boys, both 6'4"- had no problem with length of retractable arm on case.
on June 6, 2016
Roomier than I expected. Handle is sturdy. Pockets located on front are adequate for quick retrival of passports, papers, and reading material. The quality appears to very good, but only time will tell. Have used it twice. A good buy for the money.
on May 18, 2017
Perfect for me!
on August 19, 2017
i bought this for my granddaughter who requested it specifically. (But I'm hooked on four wheeled hard cases.) It's small enough to even satisfy Canada Air and easy to lift to the overhead bin.
on March 31, 2017
Handy small overnight bag which is very lightweight and durable.
on February 7, 2013
I got this when I started my job as a flight attendant. The size is a bit smaller than a traditional carry-on but that's not bad since it will fit in overhead bins even in planes where they try to make you gate check your bag. Which means you don't have to wait when you get off the plane for them to get out your bag! Sometimes they even send gate-checked bags strait to baggage claim, which is a big pain in the butt, especially if you have a connection!

However, I used this bag nearly everyday for about 5 months and it started coming apart at the seams (I may have been guilty of over stuffing it) It would be great for someone who doesn't travel much but if you're a frequent flier, I would recommend getting a "Travel Pro" brand.
0Comment| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.