Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

OK, I know you all know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.... you get up to the gate, all smug and self satisfied that you didn't need to check your bag for your one-week trip. You packed everything you could possibly into your 20" roller and your shoulder carry-on, and you made it to the airport early.........LIFE IS GOOD!

... Then that dreaded announcement....

"Good morning passengers for United Flight 2207. Ummmmm, well it looks we have a fully jam-packed flight today, so we will be carefully scrutinizing all carry-ons (except in first, business or premier classes), and if they will not fit under your seat, we will be asking (telling) you check these bags at the gate. OK now, let's see,...we will now be seating passengers in Groups 1, 2, and 3 first."

You glance down at you ticket.... You're group 5.... .
Ugghhhh.

Yes, sadly we have all been there.

But not today... Today you have this special little sucker..... It's only about an inch smaller than the other carry-ons, but it appears to be much smaller than it is (especially to those gate attendants scrutinizing your carry ons...). The wheels are also only partially exposed so they won't prevent the overhead bin door from closing. Yay. I was able to fit four pants, three shirts, 4 t shirts, underwear, socks, belts and casual loafers.. I shoved all my other crap into my true carry-on, slung casually over my shoulder.....
OK, now for the moment of truth....
I get to the gate. I smile at the attendant, but not that fake, over the top type smile (they read through that phony smile like Oprah sizing up a glazed ham...),. The flight attendant looks at me, then at my bags, smiles and nods, takes my tickets and places it in the scanner. Green light!
Woo hoo. I'm in! LIFE IS GOOD. I think I WILL treat myself to that alcoholic beverage available for purchase...
22 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 26, 2016
Awesome carry-on suitcase for light travellers! This is not meant to be checked in, though.

Pros:
Complies with all budget airlines (Ryan Air, Easyjet, Monarch, Vueling, etc.)
Top pocket fits passport perfectly
Extending handle fits most heights

Cons:
Fragile--don't check in this bag
on May 20, 2016
I was in disbelieve when I first opened it up. It's actually pretty durable. Has too front pockets and enough cargo room for a light traveling trip. I took this across the states for a weekend event and had absolutely no trouble with it. I even got some packing cubes that fit perfectly with the dimensions. And it's the correct size for a carry on suitcase. I was even able to fit it under my plane seat which saved me from having to check it in. Phew!!
on May 30, 2017
I liked the size and the pattern was easy to find on the conveyer. It pulled well if you get it to face the direction of the wheels. This one only pulls one direction. Most people had the twirling ones, which are more flexible. However this one worked fine, and it was light, durable, well made, and easy to put into the storage above the airplane seats.
on January 3, 2018
I needed a small carry on. I did not want any doubts about whether it would meet airline standards (I flew British Overseas - BOAC). This was the size as listed. The color is great. It was perfectly adequate. The price was unbeatable. The handle does not feel like a first class product, but it works. Again, for the price, I was not expecting perfection. The zippers and wheels worked easily. The case carried what I needed, including a pair of shoes, some shirts, sweaters, and a daily planning book. Combined with my backpack I was set for a week.
on November 26, 2017
For such a great price, it's perfect. It's super light. It's smaller than most carry-on's which makes it very easy to fit into packed overhead compartments. I can typically fit at least 3 days worth of business causal, athletic and casual clothes, sneakers, underwear, socks, make up and toiletries with no problems. Everyone always comments on how tiny it is but it fits so much! No useless pockets that just add bulk. I've been traveling with this thing for a year now and love it.
on November 28, 2017
This suitcase is small but I ordered it expecting that. It is carry-on size and perfect for traveling lightly without having to pay extra for checked baggage. My daughter used it on a recent trip on united and this was the perfect size for her trip. She was able to stuff it with everything she needed and avoid paying extra at the airport. It is sturdy feeling and the color is bold and fun. It rolls well, even over the sidewalk. I am very happy with the purchase.
on April 22, 2017
This held up well across many flights and transfers. It's a little smaller than the overhead limit so we weren't flagged for our bag being too big. It fit easily into the smallest overhead bins. Inside it is roomy enough to easily pack for a week or more travel. The only complaint is that when you add your personal item the bag isn't balanced and falls over. The wheels roll smoothly and the handle locks in the up position. Overall a good purchase.
on January 19, 2015
I haven't had it a long time but it's been in and out of several airports with me and eight hotels. It's been packed and unpacked many times. It's lightweight and of good quality. The only things I would change would be to decrease the length of the handle extension, make the pocket zippers with two pulls so that the contents of either side of the pocket can be easily reached, and have wheels that move in all directions. However, for the price, it seems to be a great value.
on March 13, 2017
I needed a small suitcase to travel back-and-forth to water aerobics. Once your suit, shoes and towels are soaking wet they become quite heavy. Not to mention the other essentials I have in the bag. It is a perfect size and the two pockets on the front come in very handy for miscellaneous items.