Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 312 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 328 reviews
on May 12, 2017
Tried it out on my recent train trip to see how I liked it. I plan on taking to Europe as Croatia Airlines has more strict carry-on rules and I am traveling a segment that does not connect with other international carriers. It's great that it is very lightweight and serves the purpose. It is small, but that's what I need. Will be better able to judge after my trip to Europe.
on July 21, 2016
I got this for when I was moving from America to Australia to use as a carry on (obviously), and 3 long flights and 30 hours total of traveling later, it held up well. It's definitely smaller than technically you're allowed to have, but that can be a good thing. It was almost the size of a very large backpack. Overall it was a very good purchase and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced carry on.
on January 19, 2015
I haven't had it a long time but it's been in and out of several airports with me and eight hotels. It's been packed and unpacked many times. It's lightweight and of good quality. The only things I would change would be to decrease the length of the handle extension, make the pocket zippers with two pulls so that the contents of either side of the pocket can be easily reached, and have wheels that move in all directions. However, for the price, it seems to be a great value.
on July 14, 2017
The material is cheap. I bought two of these suitcases; all black and the aloha one. The overall total was $73.99. I've seen these in dollar stores for no more than $25. I'm not hating on them whatsoever. These seem like they will hold up for a few months (maybe not a year). I'm traveling 10 hours by car to another state and I will be using these. If they can hold up for one trip, I'll be happy. Also, they are pretty small! As a young adult, these seem like a young child would be able to use them. The handle bar doesn't go up too far, but it will do.

Pros:
-Light
-Stylish
-Small

Cons:
-Expensive
-Cheap material
on March 13, 2017
I needed a small suitcase to travel back-and-forth to water aerobics. Once your suit, shoes and towels are soaking wet they become quite heavy. Not to mention the other essentials I have in the bag. It is a perfect size and the two pockets on the front come in very handy for miscellaneous items.
on April 11, 2017
Worked so well for me! Very small -- fit easily into the overhead luggage compartment on the plane. Quality is okay and has endured one trip so far, but it may not last -- but that's what I get for the price!
on May 28, 2017
This little guy was the perfect size for my trip. It was small, but with smart packing, I was able to pack 2 weeks of stuff and I didn't have to check the bag. It was well-constructed and I was pleased with this purchase
on June 26, 2017
Just took this on a few international business flights and it held up great! Usually with products at this price point, you sacrifice the details like the wheels falling off, zippers not working, the handle coming undone, but even after heavy use for more than 2 weeks, there are hardly any signs of distressed use. Looks very professional and holds more than you'd imagine.
on March 2, 2017
This is a nice size carry on suitcase. I traveled to Hawaii for a week and was able to fit everything in here and a backpack.
on May 4, 2014
This thing came in and it is a flimsy useless piece of... The mini, non-TSA padlock that comes with it burst into 3 pieces as I unwrapped the plastic bag this luggage was wrapped in. The rear panel to pad against the handle mechanism is a single thin sheet of fabric held on by the smallest amount of Velcro at the four corners. No padding whatsoever. This thing isn't fit to hold doll clothes.. Save your money and get something else.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.