Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 312 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 327 reviews
on February 7, 2013
I got this when I started my job as a flight attendant. The size is a bit smaller than a traditional carry-on but that's not bad since it will fit in overhead bins even in planes where they try to make you gate check your bag. Which means you don't have to wait when you get off the plane for them to get out your bag! Sometimes they even send gate-checked bags strait to baggage claim, which is a big pain in the butt, especially if you have a connection!

However, I used this bag nearly everyday for about 5 months and it started coming apart at the seams (I may have been guilty of over stuffing it) It would be great for someone who doesn't travel much but if you're a frequent flier, I would recommend getting a "Travel Pro" brand.
0Comment| 159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2016
Awesome carry-on suitcase for light travellers! This is not meant to be checked in, though.

Pros:
Complies with all budget airlines (Ryan Air, Easyjet, Monarch, Vueling, etc.)
Top pocket fits passport perfectly
Extending handle fits most heights

Cons:
Fragile--don't check in this bag
on May 20, 2016
I was in disbelieve when I first opened it up. It's actually pretty durable. Has too front pockets and enough cargo room for a light traveling trip. I took this across the states for a weekend event and had absolutely no trouble with it. I even got some packing cubes that fit perfectly with the dimensions. And it's the correct size for a carry on suitcase. I was even able to fit it under my plane seat which saved me from having to check it in. Phew!!
on September 2, 2016
Never owned one of these before. I had a duffel bag. This is just what I expected and more protection for my stuff. Fits in the overhead and holds a fair amount. Quite pleased.
on October 18, 2014
Functional, light, tall enough handle for an adult but quality is not the highest. We purchased for my four year old as his travel-on. Although this isn't the highest quality, it was perfectly adequate for carrying everything he needed for the plane - books, CARES harness, extra clothes, some snacks. It doesn't have any internal dividers or internal pockets which is expected for the price, but for a kid you don't want that anyways - imagine some cheese cracker or something hidden away in a un-searched pocket during a vacation - no science experiments please! So good price, good for a budget traveler or a child, and not suitable for a business traveler.
on May 30, 2017
I liked the size and the pattern was easy to find on the conveyer. It pulled well if you get it to face the direction of the wheels. This one only pulls one direction. Most people had the twirling ones, which are more flexible. However this one worked fine, and it was light, durable, well made, and easy to put into the storage above the airplane seats.
on May 12, 2017
Tried it out on my recent train trip to see how I liked it. I plan on taking to Europe as Croatia Airlines has more strict carry-on rules and I am traveling a segment that does not connect with other international carriers. It's great that it is very lightweight and serves the purpose. It is small, but that's what I need. Will be better able to judge after my trip to Europe.
on July 21, 2016
I got this for when I was moving from America to Australia to use as a carry on (obviously), and 3 long flights and 30 hours total of traveling later, it held up well. It's definitely smaller than technically you're allowed to have, but that can be a good thing. It was almost the size of a very large backpack. Overall it was a very good purchase and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced carry on.
on January 19, 2015
I haven't had it a long time but it's been in and out of several airports with me and eight hotels. It's been packed and unpacked many times. It's lightweight and of good quality. The only things I would change would be to decrease the length of the handle extension, make the pocket zippers with two pulls so that the contents of either side of the pocket can be easily reached, and have wheels that move in all directions. However, for the price, it seems to be a great value.
on December 6, 2015
I purchased this small bag as a carry on for a recent trip to Germany;and I must say, I was very pleased with it despite the negative reviews. It's not a huge bag so if you're planning to pack a lot this probably isn't the bag for you but it makes for a nice smaller sized carry on bag. It's also a bit darker than the picture if that's important. There was no problem getting it through security as it more than fit any dimension restrictions. I had no problems with the handle and it rolled along nicely. It also fit nicely in the luggage racks and did not take up much space. Should you not like rolling it's also easy to carry and, again despite negative reviews, I had no issues with pieces falling off or breaking at any point during my trip. I did not find it flimsy at all, but I also had no intention of purposefully trying to test it. All in all it's a nice price for a pretty cute carry on bag and I would buy it again if I needed another carry on bag.
Pictures were taken after my trip. No filters.
review image review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.