Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 306 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 321 reviews
on October 26, 2016
Awesome carry-on suitcase for light travellers! This is not meant to be checked in, though.

Pros:
Complies with all budget airlines (Ryan Air, Easyjet, Monarch, Vueling, etc.)
Top pocket fits passport perfectly
Extending handle fits most heights

Cons:
Fragile--don't check in this bag
on May 20, 2016
I was in disbelieve when I first opened it up. It's actually pretty durable. Has too front pockets and enough cargo room for a light traveling trip. I took this across the states for a weekend event and had absolutely no trouble with it. I even got some packing cubes that fit perfectly with the dimensions. And it's the correct size for a carry on suitcase. I was even able to fit it under my plane seat which saved me from having to check it in. Phew!!
on October 18, 2014
Functional, light, tall enough handle for an adult but quality is not the highest. We purchased for my four year old as his travel-on. Although this isn't the highest quality, it was perfectly adequate for carrying everything he needed for the plane - books, CARES harness, extra clothes, some snacks. It doesn't have any internal dividers or internal pockets which is expected for the price, but for a kid you don't want that anyways - imagine some cheese cracker or something hidden away in a un-searched pocket during a vacation - no science experiments please! So good price, good for a budget traveler or a child, and not suitable for a business traveler.
on May 30, 2017
I liked the size and the pattern was easy to find on the conveyer. It pulled well if you get it to face the direction of the wheels. This one only pulls one direction. Most people had the twirling ones, which are more flexible. However this one worked fine, and it was light, durable, well made, and easy to put into the storage above the airplane seats.
on May 12, 2017
Tried it out on my recent train trip to see how I liked it. I plan on taking to Europe as Croatia Airlines has more strict carry-on rules and I am traveling a segment that does not connect with other international carriers. It's great that it is very lightweight and serves the purpose. It is small, but that's what I need. Will be better able to judge after my trip to Europe.
on July 21, 2016
I got this for when I was moving from America to Australia to use as a carry on (obviously), and 3 long flights and 30 hours total of traveling later, it held up well. It's definitely smaller than technically you're allowed to have, but that can be a good thing. It was almost the size of a very large backpack. Overall it was a very good purchase and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced carry on.
on January 19, 2015
I haven't had it a long time but it's been in and out of several airports with me and eight hotels. It's been packed and unpacked many times. It's lightweight and of good quality. The only things I would change would be to decrease the length of the handle extension, make the pocket zippers with two pulls so that the contents of either side of the pocket can be easily reached, and have wheels that move in all directions. However, for the price, it seems to be a great value.
on December 6, 2015
I purchased this small bag as a carry on for a recent trip to Germany;and I must say, I was very pleased with it despite the negative reviews. It's not a huge bag so if you're planning to pack a lot this probably isn't the bag for you but it makes for a nice smaller sized carry on bag. It's also a bit darker than the picture if that's important. There was no problem getting it through security as it more than fit any dimension restrictions. I had no problems with the handle and it rolled along nicely. It also fit nicely in the luggage racks and did not take up much space. Should you not like rolling it's also easy to carry and, again despite negative reviews, I had no issues with pieces falling off or breaking at any point during my trip. I did not find it flimsy at all, but I also had no intention of purposefully trying to test it. All in all it's a nice price for a pretty cute carry on bag and I would buy it again if I needed another carry on bag.
Pictures were taken after my trip. No filters.
review image review image review image review image
on April 22, 2017
This held up well across many flights and transfers. It's a little smaller than the overhead limit so we weren't flagged for our bag being too big. It fit easily into the smallest overhead bins. Inside it is roomy enough to easily pack for a week or more travel. The only complaint is that when you add your personal item the bag isn't balanced and falls over. The wheels roll smoothly and the handle locks in the up position. Overall a good purchase.
on July 14, 2017
The material is cheap. I bought two of these suitcases; all black and the aloha one. The overall total was $73.99. I've seen these in dollar stores for no more than $25. I'm not hating on them whatsoever. These seem like they will hold up for a few months (maybe not a year). I'm traveling 10 hours by car to another state and I will be using these. If they can hold up for one trip, I'll be happy. Also, they are pretty small! As a young adult, these seem like a young child would be able to use them. The handle bar doesn't go up too far, but it will do.

Pros:
-Light
-Stylish
-Small

Cons:
-Expensive
-Cheap material

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.