Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Price:$29.99 - $34.97+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 287 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 302 reviews
on February 8, 2012
This carry-on suitcase is exactly as described. I needed a smaller carry-on since American Airlines says the maximum size on their airline is 14 inches wide. I already have one that is 15 inches wide which other airlines allow, but needed to get a smaller one so I didn't get rejected at the gate and have to check a small bag and pay for it. Anyhow, this one is quite small, but ok - enough room for about two days of clothes, etc. It appears to be fairly well constructed, although made of lighter weight material than better brands, and the wheels are exposed to banging around, unlike the kind of wheels that are protected by setting them inside the frame of the bag. But this should be ok if you just carry it on, you can be careful with it, unlike the baggage handlers that throw things around. So, good product I think for the price.
33 comments| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2013
I got this when I started my job as a flight attendant. The size is a bit smaller than a traditional carry-on but that's not bad since it will fit in overhead bins even in planes where they try to make you gate check your bag. Which means you don't have to wait when you get off the plane for them to get out your bag! Sometimes they even send gate-checked bags strait to baggage claim, which is a big pain in the butt, especially if you have a connection!

However, I used this bag nearly everyday for about 5 months and it started coming apart at the seams (I may have been guilty of over stuffing it) It would be great for someone who doesn't travel much but if you're a frequent flier, I would recommend getting a "Travel Pro" brand.
0Comment| 143 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2016
I was in disbelieve when I first opened it up. It's actually pretty durable. Has too front pockets and enough cargo room for a light traveling trip. I took this across the states for a weekend event and had absolutely no trouble with it. I even got some packing cubes that fit perfectly with the dimensions. And it's the correct size for a carry on suitcase. I was even able to fit it under my plane seat which saved me from having to check it in. Phew!!
on October 18, 2014
Functional, light, tall enough handle for an adult but quality is not the highest. We purchased for my four year old as his travel-on. Although this isn't the highest quality, it was perfectly adequate for carrying everything he needed for the plane - books, CARES harness, extra clothes, some snacks. It doesn't have any internal dividers or internal pockets which is expected for the price, but for a kid you don't want that anyways - imagine some cheese cracker or something hidden away in a un-searched pocket during a vacation - no science experiments please! So good price, good for a budget traveler or a child, and not suitable for a business traveler.
on October 26, 2016
Awesome carry-on suitcase for light travellers! This is not meant to be checked in, though.

Pros:
Complies with all budget airlines (Ryan Air, Easyjet, Monarch, Vueling, etc.)
Top pocket fits passport perfectly
Extending handle fits most heights

Cons:
Fragile--don't check in this bag
on December 6, 2015
I purchased this small bag as a carry on for a recent trip to Germany;and I must say, I was very pleased with it despite the negative reviews. It's not a huge bag so if you're planning to pack a lot this probably isn't the bag for you but it makes for a nice smaller sized carry on bag. It's also a bit darker than the picture if that's important. There was no problem getting it through security as it more than fit any dimension restrictions. I had no problems with the handle and it rolled along nicely. It also fit nicely in the luggage racks and did not take up much space. Should you not like rolling it's also easy to carry and, again despite negative reviews, I had no issues with pieces falling off or breaking at any point during my trip. I did not find it flimsy at all, but I also had no intention of purposefully trying to test it. All in all it's a nice price for a pretty cute carry on bag and I would buy it again if I needed another carry on bag.
Pictures were taken after my trip. No filters.
review image review image review image review image
on April 10, 2014
Endurance: Well, just note that I've had this for about 8 months. During that 8-month period, I've traveled from Maryland to California about...3 times. During the beginning of my third trip when I was at the Dulles International, my handle broke off and I had to hold it for the rest of my trip. However, there might have been a few times where I lifted it by the pull-handle for whatever reason, so this could contribute to that.

Size: This carry-on is very small and compact. If you're someone who travels lightly such as myself, you should be able to fit about 4-5 days of clothing in this only IF you know how to fold your clothes in a way that it picks up no space. By doing that, manipulating the netted pouch on the inside of the case, as well as putting some minor belongings in the zipped outer compartments, you will be able to make use of this small carry on. If you're good at Tetris, buy this bag. lol If you suck at Tetris, you may want a bigger bag.
on July 21, 2015
The measurement provided on the Amazon website are incorrect. The owners claims the bag to be 19" x 13" x 8" which would be equivalent to 32.3L in packing capacity. The actual measurements are 18" x 13" x 6". This converts to a volume of 23L, a full 9L difference in packing space. It might be an appropriate bag for a child or the elderly (read the review by the 78 year old woman, it is quite accurate). But for the more strict European and Air Canada baggage limits (air canada allows 21.5 from the floor (this translates to a 20" bag) with a width of 15.5 (buy 15 to be safe) x 9", which translates to 44.2 L, but I would advise no more than 41.3L to allow for bulging when packed), This amount of dimensional inaccuracy makes a huge difference: It calculated to be 55% of the allowed carrying capacity. Going to Europe or Canada or even just flying on American airlines? Pick a bigger bag
on January 19, 2015
I haven't had it a long time but it's been in and out of several airports with me and eight hotels. It's been packed and unpacked many times. It's lightweight and of good quality. The only things I would change would be to decrease the length of the handle extension, make the pocket zippers with two pulls so that the contents of either side of the pocket can be easily reached, and have wheels that move in all directions. However, for the price, it seems to be a great value.
on September 2, 2016
Never owned one of these before. I had a duffel bag. This is just what I expected and more protection for my stuff. Fits in the overhead and holds a fair amount. Quite pleased.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.