Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on October 26, 2016
Awesome carry-on suitcase for light travellers! This is not meant to be checked in, though.

Pros:
Complies with all budget airlines (Ryan Air, Easyjet, Monarch, Vueling, etc.)
Top pocket fits passport perfectly
Extending handle fits most heights

Cons:
Fragile--don't check in this bag
OK, I know you all know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.... you get up to the gate, all smug and self satisfied that you didn't need to check your bag for your one-week trip. You packed everything you could possibly into your 20" roller and your shoulder carry-on, and you made it to the airport early.........LIFE IS GOOD!

... Then that dreaded announcement....

"Good morning passengers for United Flight 2207. Ummmmm, well it looks we have a fully jam-packed flight today, so we will be carefully scrutinizing all carry-ons (except in first, business or premier classes), and if they will not fit under your seat, we will be asking (telling) you check these bags at the gate. OK now, let's see,...we will now be seating passengers in Groups 1, 2, and 3 first."

You glance down at you ticket.... You're group 5.... .
Ugghhhh.

Yes, sadly we have all been there.

But not today... Today you have this special little sucker..... It's only about an inch smaller than the other carry-ons, but it appears to be much smaller than it is (especially to those gate attendants scrutinizing your carry ons...). The wheels are also only partially exposed so they won't prevent the overhead bin door from closing. Yay. I was able to fit four pants, three shirts, 4 t shirts, underwear, socks, belts and casual loafers.. I shoved all my other crap into my true carry-on, slung casually over my shoulder.....
OK, now for the moment of truth....
I get to the gate. I smile at the attendant, but not that fake, over the top type smile (they read through that phony smile like Oprah sizing up a glazed ham...),. The flight attendant looks at me, then at my bags, smiles and nods, takes my tickets and places it in the scanner. Green light!
Woo hoo. I'm in! LIFE IS GOOD. I think I WILL treat myself to that alcoholic beverage available for purchase...
on May 30, 2017
I liked the size and the pattern was easy to find on the conveyer. It pulled well if you get it to face the direction of the wheels. This one only pulls one direction. Most people had the twirling ones, which are more flexible. However this one worked fine, and it was light, durable, well made, and easy to put into the storage above the airplane seats.
on November 26, 2017
For such a great price, it's perfect. It's super light. It's smaller than most carry-on's which makes it very easy to fit into packed overhead compartments. I can typically fit at least 3 days worth of business causal, athletic and casual clothes, sneakers, underwear, socks, make up and toiletries with no problems. Everyone always comments on how tiny it is but it fits so much! No useless pockets that just add bulk. I've been traveling with this thing for a year now and love it.
on November 28, 2017
This suitcase is small but I ordered it expecting that. It is carry-on size and perfect for traveling lightly without having to pay extra for checked baggage. My daughter used it on a recent trip on united and this was the perfect size for her trip. She was able to stuff it with everything she needed and avoid paying extra at the airport. It is sturdy feeling and the color is bold and fun. It rolls well, even over the sidewalk. I am very happy with the purchase.
on January 3, 2018
I needed a small carry on. I did not want any doubts about whether it would meet airline standards (I flew British Overseas - BOAC). This was the size as listed. The color is great. It was perfectly adequate. The price was unbeatable. The handle does not feel like a first class product, but it works. Again, for the price, I was not expecting perfection. The zippers and wheels worked easily. The case carried what I needed, including a pair of shoes, some shirts, sweaters, and a daily planning book. Combined with my backpack I was set for a week.
on October 14, 2017
My cat hasn't peed on it yet.
on April 11, 2017
Worked so well for me! Very small -- fit easily into the overhead luggage compartment on the plane. Quality is okay and has endured one trip so far, but it may not last -- but that's what I get for the price!
on January 2, 2018
This is a great little over night bag for a little girl... my granddaughter was thrilled to receive it! She loves using it. Of course it can be used as a carry on as well... when traveling. It is an excellent piece and I highly recommend it !
I had a little problem with the first one I ordered and the company happily replaced it for me... no issues. Good going!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 26, 2017
Just took this on a few international business flights and it held up great! Usually with products at this price point, you sacrifice the details like the wheels falling off, zippers not working, the handle coming undone, but even after heavy use for more than 2 weeks, there are hardly any signs of distressed use. Looks very professional and holds more than you'd imagine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.