Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on August 9, 2013
First off the bag seems okay for the price, but it is much smaller than I expected. I am not sure where they got their measurements. The product description states Product Dimensions: 21 x 13 x 8 inches. I measured 18 x 13 x 6.5 The closest I could get it to measure 21 inches was including the wheels (which most airlines do) and to the top of the grab handle, which barely measured 20 inches. I have another suitcase that actually does measure 21 x 13 x 8 inches and needed one more for an upcoming trip. I am not going to be able to fit what I need in this case. That extra 4.5 inches may not seem like a lot, but it really is if you compare it to the actual size it claims to be. Now I have ten days left until my trip and am stuck trying to find a different case. Also the handle is not in a separate compartment that can't be accessed as I am used to. It is just covered by some flimsy plastic. Those handles can get pretty dirty after being extended and retracted numerous times. The plastic sheeting that is covering them will not be sufficient to protect your clothes from stains or getting damaged by the handles being pulled in and out. Bottom line if you want it for hair dryers, curling irons, makeup bags, toiletries and the like it will probably work out fine. As for what I needed it for, I will be returning it.
3 people found this helpful
on May 29, 2012
This is a great piece of luggage. An ideal carry on for a quick trip. Yes it is small but the dimensions are readily available here so I am not sure why people are complaining. The carry on is small but that's what I wanted. I needed a carry on for a short weekend trip. I didn't need a huge carry on. This was perfect.

The carry on is well made and if you know how pack you can fit a lot. The wheels are very smooth.

If you need a carry on for a short trip and don't want to worry or risk airlines saying your's might be too big. This is the carry on for you. It meets all airlines regulations for carry on's. Although, if you are going on a trip longer than a few days you might want a bigger carry on as it is a bit small but it should be more than enough room for 2-3 nights.
41 people found this helpful
on November 8, 2013
I bought it but it was too tiny! It had space for a pair of shoes and a couple of pants and shirts! So I returned it!
2 people found this helpful
on December 5, 2013
This bag is nice and small and fits easily underneath the seat. However, it's quite poorly constructed. The wheel-guard extends low enough that if you're short like me (I'm 5'2") the bag won't roll unless you hold the handle way up above your waist; additionallym the handle spontaneously collapses.

For $5 more you can get the Travel Pro bag that's slightly larger but still fits nicely in an overhead bin, and doesn't have the same problems as this one.

Then again, this one comes in purple :)
24 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on March 14, 2011
Yes this is a VERY small carry-on but that's what I wanted. Good for a long weekend if you pack light. One trip through the airport so far, hopefully it will hold up.
31 people found this helpful
on November 30, 2010
This looks exactly what I am seeking, however there are no dimensions of the product. Inform seller that dimensions are required on suitcases!
14 people found this helpful