Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 9, 2017
Perfect size for a carryon. I was going away for a work trip and needed something. I am not a heavy traveler and this was a good price. I'm sure it will last for other work trips I will have in the future. It is a bit small but that's what I wanted.
on May 25, 2017
Love it! Already taken several trips and it fits easily as carry on. Perfect size!
on May 13, 2017
Good...
on March 31, 2017
Handy small overnight bag which is very lightweight and durable.
on October 24, 2017
I use this to carry my laptop with me and all the other papers and "stuff" needed for a busy room of 3rd graders.
on May 18, 2017
Perfect for me!
on August 19, 2017
i bought this for my granddaughter who requested it specifically. (But I'm hooked on four wheeled hard cases.) It's small enough to even satisfy Canada Air and easy to lift to the overhead bin.
on February 7, 2013
I got this when I started my job as a flight attendant. The size is a bit smaller than a traditional carry-on but that's not bad since it will fit in overhead bins even in planes where they try to make you gate check your bag. Which means you don't have to wait when you get off the plane for them to get out your bag! Sometimes they even send gate-checked bags strait to baggage claim, which is a big pain in the butt, especially if you have a connection!

However, I used this bag nearly everyday for about 5 months and it started coming apart at the seams (I may have been guilty of over stuffing it) It would be great for someone who doesn't travel much but if you're a frequent flier, I would recommend getting a "Travel Pro" brand.
161 helpful votes
162 helpful votes
on March 6, 2017
Perfect carry on and it holds a fair amount of stuff. My wife and I are retired and plan to do some traveling before we get too old.
on February 3, 2017
It is a bit small but I can make it work. Other than that, the quality is great!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.