Travel Umbrella with Waterproof Case - Small and Compact for Backpack or Purse. Great Umbrella for Women, Men or Kids. (Gray)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☂️ GO-ANYWHERE PROTECTION: Weighing less than 210 grams, our small umbrellas ensure you’re prepared always when rainstorms hit! Designed for portability, the coated Pongee fabric repels water, keeping you dry and shielding against rain, sleet and snow. Gray color.
- ☂️ BONUS CARRYING CASE: Big things come in small packages, and our mini umbrellas are no exception! Order includes a 7” travel case, perfect for storage in your car, purse or backpack. And since it’s waterproof, you don’t have to worry about making a wet mess.
- ☂️ SLEEK AND STYLISH: Thanks to our timeless design, this is a great umbrella for boys, girls, men or women of all ages! Classic black and gray offer versatility and professionalism, while our fun range of patterns and colors allows you to showcase your personal style.
- ☂️ RELIABLE QUALITY: With frames featuring a black metal shaft and fiberglass ribs, our mini umbrellas for purses offer superior strength and durability! They effectively withstand strong winds without breaking, bending or turning inside out for quality you can trust.
- ☂️ LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Rain or shine, the Vumos team is dedicated to your complete satisfaction! Our small umbrellas for backpacks come complete with our money back guarantee, so feel free to contact us if you have any issues or you need a replacement.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Purple travel umbrella. Do you want a small light compact umbrella that you can carry easily for when it rains? If so then you'll love the mini Vumos umbrella with its waterproof case. The umbrella and case combined weigh only 210 grams. The case is only 7 inches long so it can easily fit into your bag, car glove box or even your coat pocket. The case has been designed so you can get out of the rain, give the umbrella a quick shake and zip it into its case. You can then throw the case into your bag or car and leave it somewhere until you're going back outside. The frame is constructed with a strong black metal shaft and fibreglass ribs so the umbrella won't break in strong winds. Buy the umbrella completely risk free as if you don't love the umbrella and case for any reason then it can be returned for a full refund.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 378 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does hold pretty well on a rainy day, though if its very windy or pouring, can't ask too much for this umbrella size. If you want something compact, good price, decent quality material, you'll get what you paid for, I like.
I have added stars to my initial one star review because of the company's response. I was contacted immediately after posting my review and, since the representative thought it sounded like my umbrella was defective, received a replacement in a few days. I live in Southern California so Lord knows when I'll have the opportunity to test it again but I appreciate the customer service. Rather than assume I'm an idiot, they assumed the product was faulty and replaced it. When I have another opportunity to use it, I'll update again.
I had the opportunity to use it for the first time last week when leaving my office during unexpected torrential downpours. Like most people, i'm really good at leaving the "big" umbrella at home or in the car, so that when I actually need it, it's not close enough to be helpful. But, because of the very small size of this umbrella, I had it tucked into my work bag, ready to go. It's not any bigger than my glasses case, which makes it nice and easy to transport.
As for performance, it is pretty much as you would expect from any umbrella. Easy to put up, held up well in the rain & wind, and easy to take down. I figured it wouldn't fit back into the case after the first use, but to my surprise, the wide strap and compact design made that easy (after it was dry, of course). Turns out I liked the case more than I thought, since it keeps the umbrella from getting damaged or unraveling in my work bag.
It's definitely a mini umbrella and that's why I bought it, but it's not going to withstand gusts of wind. I was pretty disappointed because the first time I used it & collapsed it back up, the spines locked and didn't collapse the right way. Definitely takes some jiggling.