TravelMate Memory Foam Neck Pillow, Grey
|Price:||$12.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unlike anything on the market, this patent patending, newly released and improved (shipped after 7/5/2016) version has a built-in removable insert so you can adjust the thickness of the pillow based on your personal preference and sitting positions, helping to support your neck and head in perfect alignment. You now can sleep soundly even if you are sitting up on an airline seat with the help of this pillow!
- Made of high quality memory foam which molds perfectly to your neck (Size: 11 x 12 x 3.8 inches)
- Zippered, machine-washable plush velour cover (Color: Grey)
- Built-in elastic strap makes it easy to attach to a carry-on luggage. Great for travel or use for neck support anywhere you like.
- Buyer Beware: sellers offer counterfeit/fake products (without the trademark TravelMate) shipped directly from overseas for a lower price. As such, the reviews under this listing have nothing to do with their products.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:36 Mins|
I had tried an inflatable pillow for car travel in the past and wasn't very impressed, but these memory foam pillows are totally different...so soft and comfortable...and your head doesn't "bounce" on it like on the inflatable ones. The pillow molds to your head/face and cradles it securely. The cover is a soft velour and has a zipper so that you can remove it for washing. One nice feature about this particular pillow is that it has an elastic strap so you can hang it over the handle of your carry-on or over a headrest.
This is going to make my husband's long train ride much more comfortable since he'll be able to sleep upright or in a slightly reclined seat.
The small trap underneath made it easy to carry on our carry on luggage knowing it wasn't going to fall off.
Definitely worth the purchase!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really out performed my expectations. We traveled on very long flights and these really made the flights much more comfortable. Read morePublished 3 days ago by bruce johnstone
hmmm... It's ok and it helps my neck a bit but the stitching leaves something to be desired, it started to tear in the middle after awhile :< but at least its a quick fixPublished 6 days ago by Brandon Bassler
If you ever have a trip where you will be flying for a long period of time, I totally recommend getting a neck pillow. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Sheilaaa
I started by ordering a travel pillow that cost more than twice the price of this one, thinking it would be really good. Read morePublished 13 days ago by cl
Solid pillow, feels nice on the skin but it can be too soft and a little uncomfortable to sleep on some times. But it mostly did its job. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Daniel Hamilton
I'm like Goldilocks: I bought one Memory Foam neck pillow that was so firm, my head barely made a dent in it. So then I bought this one, and it's very soft.... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Lori T.
I bought this for my husband and the only reason I rated it 2 stars was because he does still use it in combination with an older better neck pillow. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Whysteria