- Constructed of high-quality, light weight nylon fabric with 2 way easy-pull zippers
- Open mesh design makes it easy to locate items
- Contains 1 Small, 2 Medium, 2 Large cubes
- Compartmentalize similar size items and provide optimum utilization of interior luggage space
- Clothes stay neat and tidy in their own small drawers and will not shift in transit
- These packing cubes are guarenteed to meet your standards—or return it for a replacement or refund.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$27.00 (54%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ORGANIZE- 5 Piece Weekender Plus Packing Cube Set (1 Small, 2 Medium and 2 Large Cubes) let you compartmentalize similar size items and provide optimum utilization of interior luggage space. New deeper pocket design for 2014!
- EXTRA DURABLE - Constructed of high-quality nylon fabric; Both lightweight yet durable with 2 way easy-pull zippers
- EASY TO USE - Open mesh design makes it easy to locate items - No more hectic searching for misplaced items
- ARRIVE ORGANIZED - Clothes no longer shift in transit! Clothes stay neat and tidy in their own small drawers
- OUR GUARANTEE - TravelWise 100% Satisfaction Guarantee; Call or email anytime for support.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 11.3 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HHBR00I
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 23, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I received this system in Red. The bags are thin but durable at the same time. I was able to fit 5 rolled up pairs of jeans in the large bag (17.5" x 12.75" x 4" ). The small bag is perfect for socks and undergarments. My husband travels for work quite often. Being able to organize his clothing into different bags and then lay the bags in his suitcase is great. We can fit the large bag, medium bag and small bag into our small carry on. We can fit all 5 bags into our larger suitcase and still have room for our shoes and bathroom bag.
When we go on short trips we try to use 1 suitcase for 2 people. The packing cube system makes it easy to separate each person's clothing into a different bag so we aren't searching the suitcase for what we need. Overall I love the cube system and we will probably be using it each time we travel.
I found these TravelWise packing cubes a few weeks back when my family was preparing to fly to Palm Springs, CA for vacation. I was skeptical, so I just ordered my own set for that trip. I compared several other packing cubes based on price, amount and variety of sizes included and colors. I chose TravelWise because you get five bags of differing size, and I liked the purple option!
I was absolutely shocked when my suitcase was neat and easy to pack!! I rolled everything into each cube and neatly packed it into my suitcase. The best part was how organized I stayed during the trip. Usually my suitcase ends up a disaster and I have to essentially re-pack the night before we head home. This time, I didn't!! I showed my sister (who was not looking forward to re packing all of her family's suitcases before leaving) and she thought they were amazing. She ordered three sets for her family (one for each member), and I ordered two more for our family, one for my husband and son. We leave for Maui in a week, and my son's suitcase is already packed...!
These packing cubes will give you peace of mind, and make your life just a little easier. As a mom of a young child, I also don't want to have to deal with tiny clothes getting mixed up in my son's suitcase (these packing cubes even make it easier for my 2.5 year old to keep out of the suitcases! He has a tendency to make messes of everything!)
The bags are well-made with high quality zippers, which was important to me. The lining of the fabric feels like it has kind of a water repellant, if not plastic-type coating. They each come with a nice handle, so they're easy to carry. The mesh area makes it nice to see what you've packed in each one! I feel like I was able to get so much more in my bag--(I got so much in that my bag was overweight, luckily I just popped one of my cubes out and put it in my husband's bag. Usually I'm handing him shoes and arm loads of dresses or whatever if my bag is overweight! ;)
I added some general photos of my son's suitcase packed. Once we all have our bags packed, I will add more photos. I can't recommend these more!