Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 17, 2013
So I have challenged myself to travel for 9 days in London/Paris with just a carry on. I knew it was possible, and I ordered three different brands of "packing cubes" to make sure I could meet my goal. I ordered this set from Travelwise, a cheaper four piece set, and then a 3 piece set from eBags. I wasn't sold on the purple color but it's a little deeper in person. These bags arrived first and I was impressed. They are heavy duty, but not heavy. The zippers are solid, and I am impressed with the thickness of the bag themselves, as well as the mesh. My set from ebags arrived today and I have to say I am disappointed. I love the color from ebags, but the quality is NO WHERE near these bags. They are much lighter, and thinner. The ebag cubes feel a little plastic like while the Travelwise cubes feel like a heavy duty One thing I really liked about these bags is that the handle on the bag is double stitched into the material at the top. The strap itself is pretty much the length of the bag, so you aren't pulling on a tiny strap to move it around. The ebags strap is only single stitch and is small in comparison. Although I haven't traveled yet, I can tell you that based on thickness and handle design, I am much more in love with this set than that ebags. The ebags will be going back!
88 comments| 265 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2016
Honestly, I don't know how I ever got along without these. I have an upcoming 3 week trip to the UK & Europe, and am determined to pack everything I need in a 20" bag and a personal carry-on. The second these arrived, I mocked it up to see how it worked out, and boy was I happy! By rolling all of my clothes, I was able to fit 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of slacks, 2 maxi skirts, 7 pairs of underwear, 7 pairs of socks, a slip, and a pair of tights in the large cube. I fit 8 shirts (2 tanks, 2 short sleeve, 2 3/4 sleeve, 2 long sleeve) and a pair of heavy duty gloves into the medium cube. I still had plenty of room to spare in both. I also didn't even touch the small cube yet, so I'm thinking I will probably use it to organize chargers/electronics in my personal bag. The pictures I uploaded show how much room these take up in an Ikea 20" carry-on bag including the 3-1-1 bag, as well as a black bag holding a pair of flats and a pair of flip flops. I will be using a different suitcase for the trip that holds more, but I wanted to see the power of these cubes right away. It's amazing, I still have room!! In fact, I loved them so much I ordered sets for my traveling companions and family - and have already suggested to friends who travel that they seriously need to jump on the bandwagon.
review image review image
on July 21, 2017
We are both handicapped so we don't really ever travel but my husband and I decided recently that when we go visit my daughter, who is 3 hours away, we will start spending the night most of the time rather than drive up and back in the same day. We've done it twice so far and kind of "packed" haphazardly used a variety of plastic shopping bags to hold our clean clothes, dirty clothes, toiletries, etc. These cubes look like they will be perfect for what we need. The big one will hold enough clothing for him (plus extra socks, etc. just in case) and the medium one will take care of all of my clothes for overnight. The small one will either keep toiletries handy or can hold an extra shirt or sweater or two when it gets cold. They look well made, the zippers work well, they're lightweight and roomy, and much more organized than spur-of-the-moment plastic bag packing.
on September 9, 2017
Love these! Bought several sets in different colors, one color for each family member. Now each person just grabs their packing cube to pack prior to any trip. They unpack the suitcase easily by grabbing their cube and slip the whole thing into the drawer at the hotel. With unpacking at home, it is just as easy. I give each child a smaller matching packing cube for their toys with the rule to pack only what fits in the packing cube. They then know which toys are theirs, and it's easy for them to identify and grab. You can also pack so much more with the cubes than without. We recently went on a Disney cruise, and I was able to separate all the costumes and accessories into one cube, snacks into another, swim clothes in another, etc. The options are endless. I converted my sister to using them just by sending her a picture of my packed cubes.
on October 2, 2016
I have bought these in 2 colors- the purple and the green. Colors are much richer than my monitor showed. The mesh makes it so easy to see what is in the bag. Solid material and zippers seem study It is cheaper to buy these in 3's than to buy a set of 6 and now we are color coded! I have taken them on 1 trip and a set will fill up a carry on bag perfectly. It was great to not have to unpack everything when I needed to take something out.
on September 29, 2016
I was pleasantly surprised and impressed by the amount of items I was able to fit into these cubes.

PROS:
- Easy to store as the cubes collapse to be flat and can be folded when empty.
- Despite the above, they hold the shape quite well once items are placed in
- They do work to minimize space and organize items witho0ut adding bulk and weight of their own.
- Even when really full, they are easy to zip up
- The material is low friction, so they easily slice in and out of tight backpack spaces, but they don't move much when placed on top of each other in a suitcase.

CONS: (so far NONE, just some minor concerns)
- The zippers do look flimsy, so I am not very optimistic about them holding up over time, but only time will tell.

Improvement wishlist:
- The placement of the mesh still blocks considerable portions of the contents. It would be more useful to have diagonally shaped mesh windows or a more revealing design
on June 5, 2014
A friend told me about these travel cubes so since I travel often and live out of a suitcase on my trips I thought I'd check them out. What a great idea! Normally when I travel my suitcase becomes very messy when I'm at my destination, taking out a shirt for the day and making other clothes tumble over, having to straighten them again. Not with these travel cubes. I used them for my last trip and it was so easy, keeping my clothes organized in my suitcase and making it quick to find what I needed each day. These are a little smaller than I anticipated but for a 4 or 5 day trip they were fine. I used one cube for my underclothes and another for my tops. When my husband travels with me we usually just use one large suitcase so I'll use the largest one for his clothes keeping things separated and easier for him to find.

Packing has never been a challenge for me, but these travel cubes make it easier and neater. Check them out!
on March 10, 2015
Just what I was looking for in travel organizers. I bought 2 sets. I use the large and mid size for clothing and the small size for misc electronics (spare chargers, steamer, mini flashlight, etc.) and assorted oddities. Once these are packed with rolled up clothes, I throw them in my suitcase, add an extra pair of shoes and a small, spill proof toiletries bag and....voila! Packing is completed and it will be so, so easy to find everything when I arrive. These are good quality, equally good to much more expensive cubes, and the service was terrific.
on July 26, 2017
I probably should not be writing this, as I have not even used this product!!!! But, I have used one just like it for several years, and I LOVE the design and size.. The other set is of great quality, and the set fits in my carry on backpack, perfectly!!! I have been around the earth twice with my other set, and have traveled from the far north to tip of South America, all with a set like this.. I got this set because it was on sale, and I could use it in one of my other bags!!!! I recommend them....
on July 23, 2013
I still prefer the lightweight material of the eBags over these, but in a pinch I needed some for my mom before our trip and these are the only ones that offered Prime shipping at the time. They work great and are made from quality material and zippers. I can't say enough about how amazing packing cubes in general are, when organizing your suitcase. I just got back from a two week trip around Europe, and it is the first time ever that my bag doesn't look like a tornado ran through it, thanks to packing cubes!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.