Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 766 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 854 reviews
on March 20, 2016
Honestly, I don't know how I ever got along without these. I have an upcoming 3 week trip to the UK & Europe, and am determined to pack everything I need in a 20" bag and a personal carry-on. The second these arrived, I mocked it up to see how it worked out, and boy was I happy! By rolling all of my clothes, I was able to fit 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of slacks, 2 maxi skirts, 7 pairs of underwear, 7 pairs of socks, a slip, and a pair of tights in the large cube. I fit 8 shirts (2 tanks, 2 short sleeve, 2 3/4 sleeve, 2 long sleeve) and a pair of heavy duty gloves into the medium cube. I still had plenty of room to spare in both. I also didn't even touch the small cube yet, so I'm thinking I will probably use it to organize chargers/electronics in my personal bag. The pictures I uploaded show how much room these take up in an Ikea 20" carry-on bag including the 3-1-1 bag, as well as a black bag holding a pair of flats and a pair of flip flops. I will be using a different suitcase for the trip that holds more, but I wanted to see the power of these cubes right away. It's amazing, I still have room!! In fact, I loved them so much I ordered sets for my traveling companions and family - and have already suggested to friends who travel that they seriously need to jump on the bandwagon.
review image review image
on July 17, 2013
So I have challenged myself to travel for 9 days in London/Paris with just a carry on. I knew it was possible, and I ordered three different brands of "packing cubes" to make sure I could meet my goal. I ordered this set from Travelwise, a cheaper four piece set, and then a 3 piece set from eBags. I wasn't sold on the purple color but it's a little deeper in person. These bags arrived first and I was impressed. They are heavy duty, but not heavy. The zippers are solid, and I am impressed with the thickness of the bag themselves, as well as the mesh. My set from ebags arrived today and I have to say I am disappointed. I love the color from ebags, but the quality is NO WHERE near these bags. They are much lighter, and thinner. The ebag cubes feel a little plastic like while the Travelwise cubes feel like a heavy duty One thing I really liked about these bags is that the handle on the bag is double stitched into the material at the top. The strap itself is pretty much the length of the bag, so you aren't pulling on a tiny strap to move it around. The ebags strap is only single stitch and is small in comparison. Although I haven't traveled yet, I can tell you that based on thickness and handle design, I am much more in love with this set than that ebags. The ebags will be going back!
88 comments| 251 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2013
This is the third set that I bought but the stitching around the mesh area came apart in three places after only being used two times. I just re-stitched it myself instead of returning.

Update:
Thanks to The Travelwise Team for above and beyond customer service in promptly replacing my travel set! You have made a die-hard customer out of me.
11 comment| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2017
These things were a life saver when my wife and I traveled to China. We had never used packing cubes before but since China has strict weight limits for baggage on airplanes, we needed a way to keep our luggage organized and in check with the rules. We bought 4 sets, two teal and two black and they are true to color. After two weeks in three different cities and seven different flights, these packing cubes have held up great! We have not had one tear in them and they still look like they are brand new. The three sizes that come in each pack are a nice variety. The large size is very roomy to be able to pack heavy clothing items such as jeans, jackets, shoes, etc. We actually used the smallest size bags to put our personal care items in. We also use the small bags in our carryons to keep food in and to keep all the electronics that you have to pull out at the airport security checkpoints. These cubes really help you keep your luggage organized. Also, if you are flying multiple times, it is a great way to make sure you don't loose your entire suitcase. My wife and I split our suitcases with half of each persons things so that if a suitcase were to get lost, the other person would still have some of their stuff. The color options made it easy to identify each others stuff. I do not have one negative thing to say about these packing cubes and would highly recommend them to others. They are a great find for the price!
on December 19, 2016
These are life changing! My boyfriend and I traveled to Mexico a few weeks ago and decided to fit everything for the week long trip into carry-on bags. For him, it's no problem, but for me and my shoes, it is. I had heard about using these cubes and decided to give them a shot.

When they arrived, they were exactly what I had expected. The canvas was a nice sturdy material and everything was securely stitched. The zippers worked smoothly, even after overstuffing each cube.
I was able to pack in just a carry-on suitcase using cubes:
6 dresses
1 Jean jacket
2 sandals
1 heels
1 sun hat
All makeup, hygienic necessities.

Upon arrival everything was still neatly in place and with minimal wrinkles. Keep in mind that I was traveling to warm weather so colder weather trips probably won't hold as many items. This is an excellent product at this price that solved a huge problem and kept me organized at the same time!
on October 27, 2016
I was reluctant to invest in a set of these fearing that they would take up more space than they were worth but in the end I find that they do the opposite and save me from rooting around my luggage.
These seem to be well made packing cubes. The stitching is well done and neat. There are 2 zippers on each allowing them to be opened in either direction for easier and more convenient access to the contents. I do wish, though,that the netting spanned a few more inches across the top so that the contents along the edges could be visible but that is a minor issue.
I tried fitting the large cube along the base of a duffle bag and it fit nicely. It helps to keep the clothes from shifting around in such a loose environment.
As far as pacing items in these cubes I find that rolling clothing in a tight roll saves not only space but helps keep the clothing from wrinkling.
There are many ways to configure the layout of these packing cubes as they are very versatile.
I found that the large pack can hold several large clothing items such as skirts,sweaters, and jackets if they are rolled.
The medium can be used for such things as light tops and shorts.
I would use the small pack for socks, underwear and scarves, belts etc...

I will be using them in both my duffle and wheeled carry on bag and may consider buying another set after trying these for awhile.
I bought the gray and find that it is a nice match for my luggage.
on May 4, 2017
I can't believe I waited so long to try packing cubes. Packing for travel has never been so easy! I love being able to quickly pull out the packing cubes and throw them in a drawer at the hotel. I'm not digging through my suitcase any more. You can color code your clothes, and make it so easy to keep things straight while traveling. I even put in a couple of empty cubes to start filling with dirty clothes as I go. Then it's so easy to keep them separated. These bags are holding up well after several long trips, and one that did start to split at a seam was covered by their warrantee, and was replaced right away. I highly recommend these packing cubes!
on September 3, 2016
I bought these to help organize my clothes for a week-long trip. I personally hate checking bags and prefer the convenience of having everything with you when you exit the plane, but I also don't like to skimp when packing. That's where these come in handy. The cubes allowed my to fit everything I needed into my carry-on suitcase by rolling my clothes. They kept my clothes compressed, and I loved being able to organize each cube for different types of clothing. They are solidly constructed, easily stackable, and are loose enough to compress in whatever way needed. Plus, the mesh front makes it easy to see which items are in each cube. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants an easier way to get and stay organized when travelling.
review image review image review image review image
on October 2, 2016
I have bought these in 2 colors- the purple and the green. Colors are much richer than my monitor showed. The mesh makes it so easy to see what is in the bag. Solid material and zippers seem study It is cheaper to buy these in 3's than to buy a set of 6 and now we are color coded! I have taken them on 1 trip and a set will fill up a carry on bag perfectly. It was great to not have to unpack everything when I needed to take something out.
on March 27, 2017
I thought this was an impulse buy I would later regret. WRONG! I am delighted with these packing cubes. I use them on a recent 7 days trip and thought why did I wait this long to get them. I could pack much better and the clothes were neat and no wrinkles. I rolled my clothes and placed them in the cubes. The zippers and material seem sturdy. I like the mesh panels to quickly see what's inside. I loke these cubes so much, I will buy more sets for me, and give them as gifts to my travel friends. If you haven't tried them yet, you don't know what you are missing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.