Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 808 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 897 reviews
on July 17, 2013
So I have challenged myself to travel for 9 days in London/Paris with just a carry on. I knew it was possible, and I ordered three different brands of "packing cubes" to make sure I could meet my goal. I ordered this set from Travelwise, a cheaper four piece set, and then a 3 piece set from eBags. I wasn't sold on the purple color but it's a little deeper in person. These bags arrived first and I was impressed. They are heavy duty, but not heavy. The zippers are solid, and I am impressed with the thickness of the bag themselves, as well as the mesh. My set from ebags arrived today and I have to say I am disappointed. I love the color from ebags, but the quality is NO WHERE near these bags. They are much lighter, and thinner. The ebag cubes feel a little plastic like while the Travelwise cubes feel like a heavy duty One thing I really liked about these bags is that the handle on the bag is double stitched into the material at the top. The strap itself is pretty much the length of the bag, so you aren't pulling on a tiny strap to move it around. The ebags strap is only single stitch and is small in comparison. Although I haven't traveled yet, I can tell you that based on thickness and handle design, I am much more in love with this set than that ebags. The ebags will be going back!
88 comments| 260 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2016
Honestly, I don't know how I ever got along without these. I have an upcoming 3 week trip to the UK & Europe, and am determined to pack everything I need in a 20" bag and a personal carry-on. The second these arrived, I mocked it up to see how it worked out, and boy was I happy! By rolling all of my clothes, I was able to fit 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of slacks, 2 maxi skirts, 7 pairs of underwear, 7 pairs of socks, a slip, and a pair of tights in the large cube. I fit 8 shirts (2 tanks, 2 short sleeve, 2 3/4 sleeve, 2 long sleeve) and a pair of heavy duty gloves into the medium cube. I still had plenty of room to spare in both. I also didn't even touch the small cube yet, so I'm thinking I will probably use it to organize chargers/electronics in my personal bag. The pictures I uploaded show how much room these take up in an Ikea 20" carry-on bag including the 3-1-1 bag, as well as a black bag holding a pair of flats and a pair of flip flops. I will be using a different suitcase for the trip that holds more, but I wanted to see the power of these cubes right away. It's amazing, I still have room!! In fact, I loved them so much I ordered sets for my traveling companions and family - and have already suggested to friends who travel that they seriously need to jump on the bandwagon.
review image review image
on July 21, 2017
We are both handicapped so we don't really ever travel but my husband and I decided recently that when we go visit my daughter, who is 3 hours away, we will start spending the night most of the time rather than drive up and back in the same day. We've done it twice so far and kind of "packed" haphazardly used a variety of plastic shopping bags to hold our clean clothes, dirty clothes, toiletries, etc. These cubes look like they will be perfect for what we need. The big one will hold enough clothing for him (plus extra socks, etc. just in case) and the medium one will take care of all of my clothes for overnight. The small one will either keep toiletries handy or can hold an extra shirt or sweater or two when it gets cold. They look well made, the zippers work well, they're lightweight and roomy, and much more organized than spur-of-the-moment plastic bag packing.
on July 27, 2017
Overall: Very versatile. Made with quality material. Would recommend for any type of travel.

I purchased the packing cubes to be able to move my clothes into my dorm without having to bring extra bags in the car. I was able to use the cubes to pack two bags worth of clothes into one bag. It was extremely helpful for organizing my clothes and made it easy to transfer those clothes into my drawers upon arriving. I rolled my clothes and the large cube easily fit 6 outfits (shirt, shorts, underwear, and socks). The medium cube could fit 3 of the same outfits. I used the smaller cube to package my toiletries. The cubes easily fit into the bag or suitcase in which I could pack more clothes or items on top of them.

After moving, I decided to use the smaller cube to hold a change of clothes for the gym. The convenience of having everything that I needed in one place without having to scavenge my bag for what would have been a wrinkled pair of shorts and shirt was a pleasant surprise that I did not expect to get from the packing cubes. I can not wait to use the cubes in different and interesting ways.

The only downside of the cubes sometimes the zipper does not smoothly track and will need to be unzipped and zipped back again. This does not occur very often, but when it does, it is a minor inconvenience. This is the only reason why I gave the cubes four stars instead of five.
on September 3, 2016
I bought these to help organize my clothes for a week-long trip. I personally hate checking bags and prefer the convenience of having everything with you when you exit the plane, but I also don't like to skimp when packing. That's where these come in handy. The cubes allowed my to fit everything I needed into my carry-on suitcase by rolling my clothes. They kept my clothes compressed, and I loved being able to organize each cube for different types of clothing. They are solidly constructed, easily stackable, and are loose enough to compress in whatever way needed. Plus, the mesh front makes it easy to see which items are in each cube. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants an easier way to get and stay organized when travelling.
review image review image review image review image
on October 2, 2016
I have bought these in 2 colors- the purple and the green. Colors are much richer than my monitor showed. The mesh makes it so easy to see what is in the bag. Solid material and zippers seem study It is cheaper to buy these in 3's than to buy a set of 6 and now we are color coded! I have taken them on 1 trip and a set will fill up a carry on bag perfectly. It was great to not have to unpack everything when I needed to take something out.
on July 21, 2017
Well worth the inexpensive cost. We use packing cubes on every trip and needed more now that the kids are older. These compare very favorably to my Eagle Creek bags and a much lower cost. The workmanship on the bags is great, I see even stitching, double reinforced in the handle, and the zippers work very smoothly. I bought one set in red and another in purple, so I can easily pack per child or per day and know exactly which bag to grab. These work especially well on multi-stop trips if you pack by day not by person. Just pull out the bags you need for an overnight and leave the rest of your luggage in the car.
on March 27, 2017
I thought this was an impulse buy I would later regret. WRONG! I am delighted with these packing cubes. I use them on a recent 7 days trip and thought why did I wait this long to get them. I could pack much better and the clothes were neat and no wrinkles. I rolled my clothes and placed them in the cubes. The zippers and material seem sturdy. I like the mesh panels to quickly see what's inside. I loke these cubes so much, I will buy more sets for me, and give them as gifts to my travel friends. If you haven't tried them yet, you don't know what you are missing.
on September 29, 2016
I was pleasantly surprised and impressed by the amount of items I was able to fit into these cubes.

PROS:
- Easy to store as the cubes collapse to be flat and can be folded when empty.
- Despite the above, they hold the shape quite well once items are placed in
- They do work to minimize space and organize items witho0ut adding bulk and weight of their own.
- Even when really full, they are easy to zip up
- The material is low friction, so they easily slice in and out of tight backpack spaces, but they don't move much when placed on top of each other in a suitcase.

CONS: (so far NONE, just some minor concerns)
- The zippers do look flimsy, so I am not very optimistic about them holding up over time, but only time will tell.

Improvement wishlist:
- The placement of the mesh still blocks considerable portions of the contents. It would be more useful to have diagonally shaped mesh windows or a more revealing design
on June 5, 2014
A friend told me about these travel cubes so since I travel often and live out of a suitcase on my trips I thought I'd check them out. What a great idea! Normally when I travel my suitcase becomes very messy when I'm at my destination, taking out a shirt for the day and making other clothes tumble over, having to straighten them again. Not with these travel cubes. I used them for my last trip and it was so easy, keeping my clothes organized in my suitcase and making it quick to find what I needed each day. These are a little smaller than I anticipated but for a 4 or 5 day trip they were fine. I used one cube for my underclothes and another for my tops. When my husband travels with me we usually just use one large suitcase so I'll use the largest one for his clothes keeping things separated and easier for him to find.

Packing has never been a challenge for me, but these travel cubes make it easier and neater. Check them out!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.