|Color||01 ReNapa Black|
About this item
- Leather lining
- VINTAGE & LUXUARY LEATHER: wax leather, a leather type developed hundred of years ago, has been the favorite leather type for many luxury brands for decades. The unique vintage feel of wax leather is the result of numerous complicated treatment. And the best part is, the longer you use this wallet, the better the leather surface will look; DIMENSION & WEIGHT: 7.32"L x 4.05"W x 1.1"H; 0.40 pounds.
- 100% HAND MADE: this is a clutch that takes more than a month to complete, from material purchase to cutting, sewing, gluing, packing and final quality check, all by hand. We have neither big factory nor big machinery, all we have are a team of 15 experienced craftsmen and all of them have more than 10 years’ experience in hand made wallet industry;
- LARGE CAPACITY WALLET: one big cash slot + one big accessory slot (perfect fit for iPhone 7)+21 card slots = an extremely powerful multifunction wallet at the most slim size.
- RFID BLOCKING WALLET: under the leather layer of this wallet’s surface, we’ve covered the entire wallet with aluminum embroidered lining. When the wallet is closed, all RFID signals from your ID card, driver license and credit/debit cards (work at a frequency of 13.56 MHz) will be blocked from digital thieves who try to steal your privacy and money. Some ID badges and some old access cards (work at a lower frequency of 125KHz) can not be blocked by this wallet.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fits in US Passport & iPhone 8 Plus
Details & Craft
Fashion Design & RFID Blocking
Great as a Gift
- Item Weight : 6.4 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 30, 2019
- ASIN : B07YLG332L
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I take away a star for that.
The leather is stiff at first but has softened and did get scratched by my car keys in my purse. The snaps to hold the wallet close seem okay, but use them gently as they seem like they may tear out over time. I just leave it unsnapped. The zippered coin section fills quickly with coins. Cash gets snagged in the zipper as I previously mentioned. The zipper itself is pretty sturdy. The color is nice.
I won't buy the wallet again because of the no place for cash issue.