Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
About this item
- Leather lining
- Bifold closure
- THE INEXPENSIVE WALLET: High quality PU vegan leather + dust-proof cover + simple polybag packing + superb craftmanship = an inexpensive and high quality womens wallet.
- ELEGANT DESIGN: Our checkered womens bifold wallet features 18 card slots and 2 zippered pockets for cash, coins or a cell phone. This functional wallet with a snap to buckle up is perfect to organizer all your personal essentials. Useful every-day carry for you to put all your cards, IDs, receipts, cell phone, tickets and other small items securely.
- OPTIMUM SIZE: Dimensions: 8"L x 4”H x 1"D
- RFID BLOCKING: It keeps your identity and credit card information away from scanning and theft.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1). 16 card slots (1 ID window)
2). 2 zippered slots
Your checkbook, receipts, ID, cards, mobile and cash can be well organized in this powerful wallet! Completely meet your daily demands.
RFID Blocking & Two buttons adjustment
1). Travelambo multi card case wallet comes with RFID Blocking feature, which can keep your ID information and credit cards away from scanned and thefting.
2). Two buttons design makes this wallet fit in more situations. Users can use the inner button while holding a few things and use the outer button while empty.
In order to provide our customers a great product, we insist on using top-quality hardwares and leather material. All these wonderful details give this wallet a longer service life.
Fashion design & Multi colors
This wallet is very pratical and in a timeless design, which can simultaneously satify your fashion or practicability requirements.
24 colors for choices, one of them must fit in your style.
100% hand made wallet. We have neither big factory nor big machinery, all we have are a team of 15 experienced craftsmen who with more than 10 years' experience in hand made wallet industry.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It was important to me that I get a vegan wallet. I did a search on "faux leather wallet" and this one came up. Be aware that included in the choices above are both leather and vegan choices. The leather ones are a little more expensive, at $19.99. I made a mistake and ordered the Chelsea Black first, which is leather. As far as I can tell, all the Chelseas are leather. I arranged to return it and instead got the Ch Black, a synthetic leather. I am much happier with the Ch Black. For those of you who are okay with a leather wallet, I will say that on top of the fact that it's leather, there is another reason I wouldn't like it -- it's soft to the point of being too flimsy (just my opinion). And it looks like it would scratch very easily. The Ch Black is quite a bit stiffer. I like my wallet to feel like it has some substance.
2) It's just large enough and thin at the same time! One of the pictures I included has this wallet next to my Mundi Fat Wallet so people can get an idea how thin this is. And the only thing I'm not carrying in this one that I did have in my Mundi is the ink pen! I put my checks in one of the zipper pockets. I had to sort of force them in, as the opening is a bit smaller than the pocket itself, but it was seriously no big deal to get them in. I put unfolded cash in the other zipper pocket. Again, the pocket is plenty large enough to hold cash. There is no place specifically for coins, but I don't carry coins anyway. There are enough slots so that each card has its own, and I like that. I filled up most of the slots. I didn't see if my iPhone 6+ would fit, but the pocket is long enough to accommodate the length of the phone. I'm not sure about the width, but I didn't want to overstuff this wallet. I want it to stay thin. I am using it with a crossbody bag; as another reviewer said, it's perfect for those bags!
3) The texture is awesome. Back to my comparison with the leather one of the same style, this one seems a much more durable texture. It will keep it from showing any scratches it may get from daily use.
4) The packaging tells you a lot. It comes packaged in a thick plastic ziplock bag, and wrapped in tissue paper with a nice sticker holding it together. It's great that the company is so thoughtful about the customer experience.
5) Cons: Several of the card slots on one side aren't exactly straight. It's hardly noticeable, but I am picky and notice everything. It's still no biggie.
I am considering buying another one of these to have when this one wears out. It is an awesome deal and I am very happy with the purchase. I'll try to come back here and update when I've had it a few months and let everyone know how it's going. If you're on the fence about this wallet, buy it and see what you think...returns are free :)
The only negative is that I wish that there was a change compartment on the back so I could keep coins separate from everything else.
Overall worth the price, would buy others in different colors.
4/1/2020: It's been over a year and my wallet still looks brand new. I've had numerous wallets over the years and with regular use, they tend to look worn after a while. Not this wallet. Haven't switched wallets since I've received mine and it looks the same as when I got it.
Note: I use a separate coin purse for coins - because although you could use one of the zipper pouches in this wallet for coins, I think it would throw the utility off (add bulk, etc) which would negatively impact my satisfaction.