|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.1 x 2.2 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||PH_1560|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PH_1560|
2x Pen Loop Traveler Notebook Leather Pen Holder with Stainless Steel Clip (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ Leather Pen Holder used for common pen or pencil, it can be removed and used on any other notebook or book.
- ✔ Dimension of Elastic Loop: approx. 1.2cm, It means this Leather Pen Holder will fit for pen or pencil with approx. 1.2cm diameter
- ✔ Dimension of Leather Loop: 2.8cm*2.5cm, Stainless Steel Clip: 5.3cm*2cm
- ✔ It will make your diary or notebook more beautiful if armed with this leather pen holder.
- ✔ Please make sure your pen size is suitable for this Leather Pen Holder before you make order.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This Leather Pen Holder:
Dimension of Leather Loop: 2.8cm*2.5cm
Dimension of Elastic Loop: approx. 1.2cm
Package consists of 2x Black Leather Pen Holders.
Compare to similar items
This item 2x Pen Loop Traveler Notebook Leather Pen Holder with Stainless Steel Clip (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Eric_Leon||Arune Labs||EatFishinSea||Smart Shop Inc||Chris. W||LJY Direct|
|Color||Black||Black||Black||Notebook Black(better stickiness)||Black||Brown|
Top customer reviews
I then used it in a backpack with pretty much just other books, and it stayed on all the time.
By stay on, I mean that the loop stays on the notebook, but it travels up and down the cover. I'm using this on a rocketbook, and the civet is now covered in scratches.
It does the job, in a stable bag, but it's not my favorite.
(I had to stretch the loop to use with my pen, a frixion ball clicker 0.7, but I expected that going in, it's a relatively wide pen, like a thin marker)