|Price:||$77.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Go anywhere with the Traveler's Choice U.S. Traveler Rio Two Piece Expandable Carry-On Luggage Se. This luggage set is made of luxurious superior 1200D rigid polyester construction. It features an interior deluxe retractable push-button/ self-locking handle system and inline skate wheels with corner protectors. It has all the space you need to pack your travel essentials including multiple front pockets and a large zippered mesh lid pocket. Need more room? The expandable feature provides 25% more packing capacity. Plus, it features full interior lining and dual adjustable tie down straps to secure your belongings. The solid metal hardware protects your things and the EVA padded front panel is designed to provide extra durability. Plus, the top and side carry handles make lifting luggage easy. Dimensions: 21-inch Upright: 21 in. H x 13.5 in. W x 8.5 in. D (Expands to 10.5 in. D); 6.6 lbs; Travel Tote: 14 in. W x 10 in. H x 6 in. D; 1.3 lbs.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01IE2317Y
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 13, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have no complaints over the durability of the suitcase (i don't use the mini one) kinda stupid, don't know if anyone ever uses them, not big enough for my laptop. So the suitcase will be the main point of my review.
The item held up just fine and had no problems with it as a carry on. I flew through American Airlines for all flights and never once had any question of its size/weight issue and didn't have to check it. It rolled smoothly through the airport. the wheels worked well and had no issues with the handle. extended/retracted simple and quickly with a push of the button on top. there was an occasional tip or flip, but i attribute that to my handling of the bag as its a narrower than a larger one so it was easy to accidentally twist when pulling it up next to you, But that was mainly just how i was handling it.
It can actually fit a pretty good amount of stuff in it. I had 2 pairs of jeans, house sweats, yoga style sweats, 8 shirts, 10 underwear and a couple bras, 4 pairs of socks, and a pair of low profile sneakers, pair of flats, and heels.Read more ›
Just be aware that if you take advantage of the expansion panel feature on the bag it may not fit in an airline overhead compartment. I had to check the larger bag on the way back because I had opened up the expansion panels and stuffed it full.
I definitely recommend this luggage.
Since I do not travel a lot, I did not want to pay too much for a luggage set. This one fits the bill perfectly.
Here are the good points I see:
* the price is right. I will not be mad if one day I have to check the luggage in, and the airline looses them.
* it is a real carry-on for ANY airline: sure, some airlines will accept over-sized carry-on. But the day the plane is really full, they start being picky and asking people to check the carry-on in. With this set, you would be very unlucky if it was to happen to you. Also, rolling it down the aisle is easy as the bigger piece is narrow.
* color is nice. I got the green one for me, and my wife chose the orange (that is more yellow in my opinion). Both are really a nice change from the regular black/brown you usually get, but it might stain more easily of you were to check it in, which hopefully will not happen.
* quality: I was expecting less for the price. If you avoid checking it in, it should last a while. Fabric and zippers feel durable. The handle might be the weakest part, as it does not feel that strong, but so far, so good.
* the small piece fits on top of the bigger one, and has a strap to be attached to the handle. In this configuration, getting out of the plane, switching plane and walking in the airport is very convenient, as you only need one hand for both pieces.
* The small piece is the perfect size to fit a tablet or a kindle, as well as whatever you would need close to you during the flight or for your trip. I am able to fit: full size headphones, one tablet, one travel guide, a collapsible umbrella.Read more ›
I did read several of the reviews here; some are pretty entertaining, especially those that complain that the suitcase is too small. (E.g., the guy who said his one pair of pants and two T-shirts filled the main suitcase. Huh? All I can figure is his pants are fashioned from a grizzly bear's hide, and his T-shirts are lined with sheepskin.)
Well, the dimensions for both pieces are provided in the item description, and they are accurate. Are some of these people buying only on the basis of pretty pictures?
I'm heading to the Philippines tomorrow for a two-week trip, so I did my packing today. Just as a point of reference that might be helpful, here's what fit:
In the main suitcase (with the 1" expansion zipper closed), I have: 1 pair of pants; 6 short-sleeve shirts; 3 long-sleeve shirts; 2 T-shirts; swim trunks; 12 sets of underwear and socks; 4 handkerchiefs; 2 pair of sunglasses; water mocs (which double as slippers); digital camera and charger; and a 13" laptop computer with power supply and mouse.
In the separate tote, I have: another 13" laptop computer and another digital camera with all cables and chargers; 6 print magazines; all my toiletries; an inflatable travel pillow; and a 5.5" x 8.5" notebook that I use to carry papers, passport, extra credit cards etc. The tote fits easily under a plane seat, and will have all the stuff I want during the flights.
Btw, I'm taking two cameras and computers because one of each will stay behind in the Philippines as gifts -- so, I'll have room on my return trip for a few souvenirs. Plus, I've still got that expansion zipper I can open up.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These bags are great for travel if you aren't packing too heavy. They aren't the highest quality, but they definitely get the job done and their price makes it well worth it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Stewbacca
Good carry on holds more than I thought. Only down fall is it tends to tip forward fairly easily. Just make sure you stand it up on all 4.Published 2 days ago by M H.
funny thing happen at the airport with this new carry on,it tested positive for gunpowder,imagine that never held a gun in these hands in the last 20 years,or longer.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
This was my carry on bag for 10 day trip to England. After using it on the trip, the dolly handle is extremely loose and the piping on the front of the bag is worn through in... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I love my luggage.
I needed new luggage.
I had my old luggage for nearly 20 years.
It was time to get new ones.
I saw this on here. Read more
I got this for a toddler and it is much nicer than I anticipated. The wheels work flawlessly and the tote holds quite a bit.Published 2 days ago by Literated
My older children do a lot of traveling by air. I bought them these luggage sets for Christmas. Several trips later they are still like new. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Laura I.
Great value not too small as some reported but the wheels although in good shape will tip the case when turning too fast but then do not turn too fast and there is no problemPublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer