|Price:||$29.01 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.98 (27%)|
- 100% 2-tone Polyester
- 25" high
- 15.5" wide
- Made of superior and durable 1200D 2-tone polyester with PVC backing
- Push-button locking internal retractable handle system;Front zipper pocket, top carry handle and adjustable and detachable non-slip padded shoulder strap on tote
- Elegantly fully imprinted interior lining with elastic tie-down straps
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Roam the world with this Traveler's Choice rolling luggage suitcase. This 25 in suitcase has a lined interior and elastic tie-down straps to protect your garments and prevent them from getting tousled. You can keep your shoes neat and safely ensconced in the shoe pockets provided. For small accessories, toiletries, socks, and more, it offers additional storage pockets. Use the ID window at the back to make sure your expandable rolling luggage bag is easily identifiable.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 15 x 25 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001DWK4NM
- Item model number: TS6950R25
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 6, 2008
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This suitcase was $39.00. I reinforce it with 2 really ugly luggage straps from Target. (The uglier the straps, the easier it is to find your suitcase on the airport carousel. My favorite luggage strap is neon orange plaid...) The wheels and handle survived. After about 15 months, I just got another one. Not that it was so worn out, but the material got ragged. That is real value. Highly recommended.
The point is that I had this bag filled with really heavy stuff, and drug it around on European trains and then checked to home. It carried a lot of stuff, and offered no problems at all. The zippers continued to work, the wheels continued to roll, the handles stayed on, it was just great. And the cost was low.
My thought at the time was that if it survived this one trip, it would have been worth the cost, but it came home completely intact and is ready to go again. What more could anyone ask?
Great bag and a great price.