Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.95 shipping
4 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers virtually everything that can go wrong with your product from the handle to the wheels
- Plan has stain coverage along with coverage for defects in materials and workmanship and breakdowns from normal wear and tear
- Coverage includes: Damage to fabric, vinyl, leather seam separation and slippage, rips, tears, and loss of foam
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Travelers Choice Travel Select Amsterdam 25-Inch Expandable Rolling Upright, Burgundy
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of superior and durable 1200D 2-tone polyester with PVC backing
- Push-button locking internal retractable handle system;Front zipper pocket, top carry handle and adjustable and detachable non-slip padded shoulder strap on tote
- Elegantly fully imprinted interior lining with elastic tie-down straps
- Add-a-bag strap and clasp for toting additional bag easily.Depth-9 inch.
- Large interior zippered mesh lid pocket and dual shoe pockets
- Front zipper pocket, detachable non-slip padded shoulder strap on tote
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Travel in sturdy and affordable style with your family’s essentials neatly packed in the Traveler’s Choice Travel Select Amsterdam lightweight expandable rolling luggage suitcases sets. This deluxe set features 30% expandability on all its upright cases, superior two-tone polyester fabrication with PVC backing, and inline skate wheels and an internal retractable push-button handle system for rolling ease and comfort. This set includes three upright cases and a travel tote for toiletries or for use as a day bag with a piggy back strap on its back panel which slips over the upright case handles. Take everything but the kitchen sink in the Traveler’s Choice Amsterdam 4-piece or 8-Piece Luggage Sets!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This suitcase was $39.00. I reinforce it with 2 really ugly luggage straps from Target. (The uglier the straps, the easier it is to find your suitcase on the airport carousel. My favorite luggage strap is neon orange plaid...) The wheels and handle survived. After about 15 months, I just got another one. Not that it was so worn out, but the material got ragged. That is real value. Highly recommended.
Pros if it: -good size for quality
- well made
- came with lock
-has great depth space (deep) for more room
- looks nice
- can hold quite a bit
- suit case is light
Cons: -the lock is the cheapest quality and not worth even putting on your case. my 2 year old could probably get past it if he wanted to!
- it's not super high quality pretty fast, it'll wear out of you use it all the time. But again, for the price it's not bad.
The point is that I had this bag filled with really heavy stuff, and drug it around on European trains and then checked to home. It carried a lot of stuff, and offered no problems at all. The zippers continued to work, the wheels continued to roll, the handles stayed on, it was just great. And the cost was low.
My thought at the time was that if it survived this one trip, it would have been worth the cost, but it came home completely intact and is ready to go again. What more could anyone ask?
Great bag and a great price.
My tips for any suitcase:
If you want your suitcase to follow you, get inline wheels. Casters are trendy but the go where they want.
Never, not even once, even in a hurry, pick your suitcase up by the extended handle. Reach behind with one hand and lift with the fixed hand grip. Otherwise, the handle will eventually bend or come out.
Make sure you take care to retract the handle using the button yourself BEFORE you give the suitcase to whoever will be loading it. Other wise they will likely try to push it down, past the locking prong, and bend the handle or wear the lock, or try to lift it by the handle.
No one will treat your luggage better than you will.
Most recent customer reviews
Quality of item is on the low end...as reflected in the price.