Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 274 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 300 reviews
on March 15, 2016
This is a beautiful set of sturdy luggage - and the price point is just right considering that the way airlines treat your baggage, suitcases are basically disposable. The three sizes are very good for travel, with the smaller one being carry on size. The little shoulder bag is OK, as with most suitcase sets, the last piece is usually a throw away - this shoulder bag is actually quite nice and I would use for some overnight trips, maybe for my daughter when she starts having sleep overs or something. I did not travel with it as I take my purse and laptop case as my carry-ons. This last trip I took I only used the larger size because I needed as much space as I could afford - so I took 2 large suitcases. The large from this set was amazing - this is what fit in it (and then some): A queen size down comforter, queen size duvet cover and pillow cases (in retail packaging), queen size sheet set, a bottle of whiskey, and a bottle of wine, 4 pairs of shoes, a Barbie riding a bicycle gift set (in packaging as this was a present I was taking), 3 pairs of shoes, 4 men's dress shirts, 2 pairs of men's jeans, a two weeks supply of women's running clothes....I can't remember anymore, I just kept filling and filling and the bag kept on accepting it, I didn't even have to open the fat man expansion zipper. I was terrified when I got to the airport...I was allowed 50 lbs, and this bag with all of its contents, weighed in at 46 lbs!!! I could have fit another wine bottle ;)
The suitcase was also extremely easy to handle and maneuver. I am 5'3" and I am pretty fit, but I am not an Olympian, and I navigated this suitcase, plus another (that weighed in at 56 lbs), a big purse, and a ubber loaded backpack, on a bus, then overseas flight with connection in Miami and I was able to handle everything perfectly with no help - no credit to me, but to this great bag. One trip down, and the bag fared fairly well to the airplane abuse - it was in one piece, but they put something gross on it - so the pretty orange now had greasy streaks on it :(
on April 6, 2017
I am giving this set only one star because of the customer service. These looked like nice bags so we packed them up and set off to the airport for an adventure. Upon arriving at the airport we found that the handle on the large bag would not extend. Too late to do anything about it under the circumstances so just struggled with it. On arrival back home, there was a large tear in the second largest bag so it seemed that the luggage was not durable enough. We put in a request to Amazon to return the set. Evidently, this seller does not allow Amazon to handle returns so we were referred to the seller who informed us that It couldn't be returned because it was used. I wonder how one would know it f it were defective if one had not used it. Anyway, the seller sent us to the manufacturer who agreed that it could not be returned, but it MIGHT be eligible,for repair or replacement under the warranty. OK. We were sent a form to fill out with instructions that before we filled out the form, we MUST read the entire warranty. Done. They also wanted to have 2-3 pictures for each of the damaged cases sent showing the damage plus the front of the cases. The pictures had to be of a size that no one had to scroll down to see the complete picture. (Really?!). Also, a copy of the invoice from Amazon had to be sent in jpeg. form. OK. Got it. THEN we had to fill out the form stating the model number of each case which was to be obtained either from the tag that came on the case (riiight! I always save those. Who doesn't?) or obtained by going onto the company's web site to see what the number is. Surprise, surprise, there is nothing on the web site that tells what the model number of the individual cases might be. I took a quess, and proceeded to fill in the form with my name, address, city, state, country, email, and everything else except the hospital I was born in 72 years ago. Great! Ready to go! I hit send and error messages popped up. Much to my surprise, there evidently is no such place as the location of the house I have lived in for 36 years! Back to the drawing board. I deleted everything on the form and re-entered all the information, being careful to make SURE it was all accurate. Hit send. There is STILL no such location. I finally gave up and wrote to the company again to tell them of my irritation and that I intended to write a bad review. No answer for a week, so here is my review. If anyone would like a nice-looking, albeit non-functional, set of luggage, I would be happy to donate this one. By the way, I very seldom write reviews at all but this one needed to be written.
on September 11, 2016
Took the 3 largest bags to Japan all filled to 50 lbs and they were great. Our previous set had spinner wheels. The old bags would roll away on hills. Last year the airline busted off a spinner wheel on the biggest bag, forcing this purchase. So I wanted inline wheels. They save space too. I bought gray/grey rather than all black. I didn't want to be too flashy, but wanted the bags to be easier to identify in the baggage area. The handles slide up & down easily. The zippers work great. The multiple storage areas and expansion capability are typical, and work well. And the price was very good. I'm very pleased!
on May 26, 2016
Nice luggage set. We have gone on one trip with the set so far. Everything held up pretty well, but suitcase that we checked was obviously scuffed up once we got to our destination. Airports are not gentle on luggage.
on July 6, 2016
Really great quality for the price. The three roll on suitcases have a zipper so you can expand them a little more. Along with the pouches inside and out, they hold more than you'll ever need for a trip.
on July 14, 2016
Bought about a month ago and used the 25" and tote on a 10 day road trip. Handles, zippers and rollers worked perfect and both pieces ended the trip looking like I just took them out of the box new even though they didn't receive the most gentle of care on the trip. This was definitely a good buy for me!
on June 3, 2016
This set of luggage is an excellent buy for the price. I used three of the pieces on a recent trip to Italy and they all worked very well. I plan to use them again for my next trip abroad.
on May 25, 2017
I finally received my luggage. The red is not a solid red but a checkered pattern of black and burgundy. I can live with that. It arrived a week later than it should have and I had to contact the seller twice before receiving the luggage.

That aside, it appears to be sturdy. The four pieces come nested inside on another and the seams appear solid. It's not very heavy compared to the 8 year old luggage set I am replacing, but that's not always a bad thing. The insides appear solid enough.

I am flying from Louisiana to Florida in a few weeks so we shall see what happens when TSA gets a hold of it. I'll update once the trip is over.
review image review image review image
on August 30, 2015
Went on one trip and two bags started to come apart before my trip ended.
on July 9, 2016
Purchased this for our trip to Punta Canta and they were very good. Only thing I dislike about them is they don't have the turntable wheels other then that they are great

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.