Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 6, 2017
I am giving this set only one star because of the customer service. These looked like nice bags so we packed them up and set off to the airport for an adventure. Upon arriving at the airport we found that the handle on the large bag would not extend. Too late to do anything about it under the circumstances so just struggled with it. On arrival back home, there was a large tear in the second largest bag so it seemed that the luggage was not durable enough. We put in a request to Amazon to return the set. Evidently, this seller does not allow Amazon to handle returns so we were referred to the seller who informed us that It couldn't be returned because it was used. I wonder how one would know it f it were defective if one had not used it. Anyway, the seller sent us to the manufacturer who agreed that it could not be returned, but it MIGHT be eligible,for repair or replacement under the warranty. OK. We were sent a form to fill out with instructions that before we filled out the form, we MUST read the entire warranty. Done. They also wanted to have 2-3 pictures for each of the damaged cases sent showing the damage plus the front of the cases. The pictures had to be of a size that no one had to scroll down to see the complete picture. (Really?!). Also, a copy of the invoice from Amazon had to be sent in jpeg. form. OK. Got it. THEN we had to fill out the form stating the model number of each case which was to be obtained either from the tag that came on the case (riiight! I always save those. Who doesn't?) or obtained by going onto the company's web site to see what the number is. Surprise, surprise, there is nothing on the web site that tells what the model number of the individual cases might be. I took a quess, and proceeded to fill in the form with my name, address, city, state, country, email, and everything else except the hospital I was born in 72 years ago. Great! Ready to go! I hit send and error messages popped up. Much to my surprise, there evidently is no such place as the location of the house I have lived in for 36 years! Back to the drawing board. I deleted everything on the form and re-entered all the information, being careful to make SURE it was all accurate. Hit send. There is STILL no such location. I finally gave up and wrote to the company again to tell them of my irritation and that I intended to write a bad review. No answer for a week, so here is my review. If anyone would like a nice-looking, albeit non-functional, set of luggage, I would be happy to donate this one. By the way, I very seldom write reviews at all but this one needed to be written.
22 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2016
Nice luggage set. We have gone on one trip with the set so far. Everything held up pretty well, but suitcase that we checked was obviously scuffed up once we got to our destination. Airports are not gentle on luggage.
on July 6, 2016
Really great quality for the price. The three roll on suitcases have a zipper so you can expand them a little more. Along with the pouches inside and out, they hold more than you'll ever need for a trip.
on November 9, 2017
The small suitcase in this set has a defective handle. On its second outing, the handle extended for pushing, and now will not completely retract. I unzipped the interior to see if i could work with it, and several other people including taxi drivers have tried to fix it, to no avail. I am not planning on taking this back home because it will not make it through the airport check-in in this condition. The suitcase is not functional and unusable. I had to purchase a suitcase at a store in Nagasaki in order to continue my travels. I will gladly amend my review, once an adequate solution is resolved.
on July 14, 2016
Bought about a month ago and used the 25" and tote on a 10 day road trip. Handles, zippers and rollers worked perfect and both pieces ended the trip looking like I just took them out of the box new even though they didn't receive the most gentle of care on the trip. This was definitely a good buy for me!
on June 3, 2016
This set of luggage is an excellent buy for the price. I used three of the pieces on a recent trip to Italy and they all worked very well. I plan to use them again for my next trip abroad.
on August 30, 2015
Went on one trip and two bags started to come apart before my trip ended.
on July 9, 2016
Purchased this for our trip to Punta Canta and they were very good. Only thing I dislike about them is they don't have the turntable wheels other then that they are great
on May 15, 2016
Oh my goodness!! These are so wonderful and for such a great price. I was a little hesitant about buying luggage online.. And some reviews were bad. But these are wonderful suitcases and I really believe they will last a long time.
on September 3, 2017
I don't travel a whole lot so I don't like spending a ton on luggage. When I go buy new sets I generally go for something like this and this is not my first Travel's Choice set. They can take a beating and remain strong. I haven't had any issues with mine and the color stand out nicely in baggage claim. No complaints!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.