Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 808 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 832 reviews
on March 20, 2014
This bag worked great for travel. I was able to get a tux,suit and 5 dress shirts and 4 pairs of dress pants in with room to spare with no wrinkling. I'm 6'5" so clothes are long.
0Comment| 139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2011
This bag fits well in the luggage compartment when I carry it on the plane and handles a couple of suites and shirts nicely. It is a little light in endurance when used to check. American Airlines must use tools to destroy my luggage at times, but both times I have checked this bag, it has come back with more damage that looks like vice grips would have been needed to accomplish. If you are looking for a good carry on, which I was, then this bag is a good inexpensive and nice looking choice. If it is a piece to check you are looking for, then something bigger and more durable might be a better solution.
22 comments| 217 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2016
So it took me a while to write this review. I wanted to wait until my husband had a chance to use it while traveling. This is the best purchase on luggage I have spent. We are retired military and have traveled for the past 26 years. My husband loved how all his clothes would fit in this bag. When he has to run from plane to plane he loved how the wheels rolled very smooth and did not wobble around like other bags on wheels.
We also liked the fact that he could carry it when needed.
The hook where you hang your clothes is very heavy duty. His last bag we had to zip tie the hook. Was great not having to do that. I will be purchasing another in the near future for myself. Great design.
on March 21, 2016
Good value for the infrequent traveler. Initially I was concerned the three suits I traveled with would wrinkle due to the inner design of this piece. But having used this piece three times in one month, I was pleasantly surprised my jackets & pants remained fresh. TRAVELERS TIP: Before packing, have your dry cleaner press (or clean) each suit and wrap separately in plastic. Keep the plastic around each suit - it helps with preventing wrinkles while the luggage is in transit. Lastly, I was able to pack an overcoat (which did wrinkle a bit due to its length), 3 suits (and matching pants) and two slacks. Any more items and you're rolling the dice.
on December 20, 2016
Nice quality garment bag at such a reasonable price. I read in reviews that the handle for rolling the bag on wheels behind you is short, and initially, I thought the same thing. I was showing my hub how odd the short wheeling luggage handle is (was). When I pulled it out, it came out all the way and just as far as other luggage. Like myself, I think perhaps other reviewers are not pulling the handle out far enough. It stops, but it will go out farther. It's hard to find a small garment bag on wheels (also has shoulder strap). I have not packed and used it yet, but I did put six wire hangers in the place where they go. It might even take one more. Amazing. As far as the clothes being upside down, they are, but it's just the same with the larger, more expensive, very well-known brand that I have. It must be how garment bags work. I am a very heavy packer everywhere I go, including for a night or weekend. This bag accommodates a lot. (I pack my cosmetics and sundries separately.} There is a hanger to hang the bag up in a closet that is attached to the top on the outside of the bag. A variety of compartments will keep everything organized. As I mentioned, I take a lot of clothes and shoes and maybe boots with me, so it would be good for a weekend for me but not much longer if the temperature swings a lot from day to night or day to day. With an even temperature, I could go a little longer. The bag looks nice. I know of no other product like this one.
on March 13, 2014
I purchased this to take on our first cruise and was waiting to review until we used it. We returned home from a 7 night trip a few days ago. This piece was the lightest, easiest to move, and I was surprised at how much I could fit into it. Love the red color and all the compartments. The only slightly irritating thing was the handle doesn't lock in place when extended. I wish it had a locking button like the other two pieces of luggage I recently purchased (Travel Pro). I would still highly recommend this garment bag; for the price, I think it's a great deal.
on April 2, 2017
I have used this suitcase about a dozen times and the last two times, it has come down the luggage shoot with the zipper split open and contents falling out. The last time that the zipper split open it contained one suit, dress two shirts, a pair of slacks and two polo shirts, all on hangers. It was not overfilled and having to zip and unzip the zipper while on my hands and knees hoping it will re-zip is a royal pain and very embarrassing, not to mention items that have spilled out and were lost.
on June 26, 2016
Just received my new bag and getting ready to use the for the first time. I packed 3 complete outfits, with shoes, all toiletries along with some extras and still have a lot of room left. So far, very pleased--we'll see how well it travels.

Is not a carry-on! Probably won't use very often as I don't think it will hold up to baggage handlers. I still like the concept but needs much improvement. Too wide and could use 360-wheels.
review image review image
on November 20, 2014
This is a fully adequate garment bag. I bought it as a cheap replacement for a much better model lost in a move. This is sturdy enough for most casual travellers, but I doubt it will stand up to the amount of travel I do.

The outer is solid, and the wheels, and other hardware, seem well-made. However, this case lacks an inner-zipped cover, and it hangs from the bottom (wheel side). I don't think it was designed to be packed or unpacked while hanging, since the inside pocked upens downward when it is hanging.

Adequate for the price.
on November 7, 2015
Update: After contacting company, they replaced damaged item with a new one. Great Customer Service.

I took a chance on this product based on all the great reviews it received. However, on my first use the bottom stitching came off. Can't return or replace as window is over. Very disappointed.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.