|Price:||$299.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Overall Dimensions: 29"H x 19.5"W x 11"D Expands to 13"D (10.8 lbs); 25"H x 17"W x 10"D Expands to 12"D (9.2 lbs); 21"H x 14.5"W x 9"D Expands to 11"D (7 lbs);Aluminum push button handle system extends to 42 inches; The self-locking telescopic handle is adjustable to a variety of heights
- Dual spinner wheels provide smooth and quiet rolling;Expansion gusset offers 25% more packing capacity
- Clamshell opening with fully imprinted interior lining, interior lid with "U" zip mesh cover and tie-tapes to secure belongings;Two interior zippered mesh pockets and a center zippered pouch for easy organization; Durable top and side carry handle reinforced with internal support plates
- Built-in TSA recognized 3-dial combination lock for secure packing;Convenient add-a-bag strap for carrying additional bags
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Tasmania collection is constructed of 100% Pure Polycarbonate. Our 100% pure polycarbonate is the strongest material for hardsided luggage and provides excellent impact strength and durability. The polycarbonate hard shell material absorbs impact when under stress, making it both durable and flexible. Abrasion resistant diamond cut pattern makes it long lasting. This luggage set features an aluminum push button handle system that extends to 42 inches. The self-locking telescopic handle is adjustable to a variety of heights while dual spinner wheels provide smooth and quiet rolling. It has a clamshell opening with fully imprinted interior lining, Interior lid with “U” zip mesh cover and tie-tapes to secure belongings when you are on the go. Two interior zippered mesh pockets and a center zippered pouch offer easy organization. Need more space? The expansion gusset offers 25% more packing capacity. The built-in TSA recognized 3-dial combination lock provide secure packing and durable top and side carry handle reinforced with internal support plates provide easy lifting. Plus, the convenient add-a-bag strap allows you to carry additional bags. Overall Dimensions: 29”H x 19.5”W x 11”D Expands to 13”D (10.8 lbs); 25”H x 17”W x 10”D Expands to 12”D (9.2 lbs); 21”H x 14.5”W x 9”D Expands to 11”D (7 lbs).
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01K5L61CY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 10, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Delivery - I was VERY nervous when my package arrived as the cardboard box it came in had a HUGE hole in it! It looked like someone literally kicked it off the truck, lol. So while opening the box up, I was careful because I thought for sure I would be returning it. I was pleasantly surprised to find the luggage inside with no damage (whew!). Looking back now, that was my first indication of this product's durability.
Aesthetics - I ordered the 3 piece set in the purple - LOVE IT. It has a slight metallic finish which gives the color a nice punch. The skin of the luggage has a diamond-grid texture which gives it an overall nice quality look (I'll try to add a picture so you can see). Whatever color you get I'm sure the finishes add to the entire look (thumbs up for that). The main picture does it no justice. VERY easy to spot in Baggage Claim. I get lots of compliments at the airport :)
Durability - As stated my luggage has already had a pretty rough beating, with more to come, and it looks great! I've listed my points below:
1. There are scratches? Where? Oh, I see them...
I actually didn't find the scratches until a week ago. Due to the textured finish, scratches are difficult to find. It's also a darker shade of purple, so that helps to hide any wear and tear. Actually the most damage was done on the tiny "Traveler's Choice" logo where it's ALL scratched up (which I could care less about).
2. There are no dents anywhere. Although the hard shell for this luggage is a little flexible, it's VERY durable. My guess is that this luggage shell was designed with some "give" in order for it to take on impacts. Don't let the "bend" of the material fool you - very strong stuff.
3. Spinner wheels move easily and smoothly. Because I am traveling back and forth from California, to Kentucky, and to New York it is an absolute MUST for me to be able to move all around with ease. I currently have two pieces with me, medium and large, which I have dragged through airports and hotels. My legs are tired but my arms feel great, lol. The luggage set comes with with a "belt" attachment where you can connect luggage pieces together - VERY NICE! It works whether I have the cases slanted/angled, or pulling it upright where all four wheels are on the floor. No complaints - well done
4. Zippers still work and are intact. They run up and down the lines smoothly. I like that the zipper tags/grips are large (about 1 to 1 1/2 inches in length). I haven't really used the TSA lock included on the luggage yet, simply because I'm a klutz and will figure out a way to lock myself out (scared!). So instead I insert the zipper tags inside the mechanism without a lock code just so my bags wont open while being handled. I've had no problems.
5. Pull handles are durable, however I do get nervous when I stretch them all the way out. They seem like when they're fully extended, they get a little looser? Now, they are still intact and work fine! This is just an observation.
Spacious!! - I like the inside compartment with the mesh inserts on the outside of it (difficult to explain so I'll try to post a picture). Great for putting shoes in, papers, or even jackets. It's a nice way to keep stuff out the way of your clothes. I was able to store one month's worth of clothes in the large piece, while my medium piece had papers, shoes, and coats (I have a carry-on too, but only for toiletries, hair brushes/combs, and various personal items. I prefer to keep that kind of stuff on me while traveling).
Conclusion - I am VERY pleased with this purchase! This is my third time buying a set of luggage, and I have never been this happy all-around. Definitely would recommend this set for anyone. (I put the update in the "Comments" area below)
Also, the TSA lock of my carry-on broke. No idea what happened, it just wouldn't open. I had to check my bag because it would cause me a lot of trouble if they asked me to open my bag during security check. After a lot of work we managed to take the zippers out of the lock, and the lock is not functional anymore.
In short, I'm really disappointed with this brand, and would not recommend it.