Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Travelers Club 20" Chicago Expandable Spinner Carry-On Luggage, Rose Gold
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.09 (17%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Push-button recessed locking handle system
- Expands for added packing capacity
- Product dimension: 20"(H) x 13"(l) x 11"(w)
- Spinner wheels allow complete upright mobility for free-weight rolling, relieving pressure from your arms
- Number Of Wheels: 4
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
20" Chicago expandable spinner carry on luggage by Travelers Club
From the manufacturer
All Travelers Club Luggage products and brands are covered by manufacturers' warranty. If you have any issues with your product, please contact us - the manufacturer - directly to receive help and assistance immediately.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Build quality: The bag seems to be well built with the exception of the handle. It is very loose and has a lot of play when extended. I have not had any problems with the functionality of the handle so far, but I guess time will tell if it holds up. Otherwise, the bag seems to be quite sturdy.
- Size: I was a little concerned that the carry-on would be too large to take on a plane as a carry on, but since getting the bag I have flown on several international flights with Delta and American Air, and have not had any problems at all, in fact it actually appears to be smaller than many of the carry on bags that other people bring.
- Capacity: When folded and rolled together tightly I am able to fit about 6 pairs of jeans and 10-12 shirts in the carry on. One side of the carry on has an elastic "seat-belt" that snaps together to hold the clothes in place while the other side has a panel that zips closed entirely to prevent clothes from falling all over the place when the carry on is opened.
I have been very pleased with all aspects of this bag with the exception of the handle. I would definitely recommend it for purchase.
So on approximately my fourth international trip after the purchase of this bag my fears regarding the durability of the handle were confirmed. The handle came apart on during normal use on one of my trips and one of the internal parts that allowed the handle to expand and collapse was lost. I was able to jurry-rig something together so that the handle functions again, but I will be watching the handle very closely to make sure that doesn't happen again.
I have dropped my rating to three star s from my original four as the bag has otherwise held up well and still looks good. If you do decide that this bag is the right value for you make sure that you check the handle often so you don't get stuck in an airport with a handle that doesn't work.
decided to risk it and use it for a trip last week back to canada. stupid stupid stupid. in the airport on the way home, the zipper BROKE. fortunately another passenger was able to jerryrig it to get it closed. airport #2 .... looked down, and noticed a HUGE crack in the side, on the corner. made it through another airport and got it home, and promptly ordered a new (totally different brand) carry on. this suitcase has never been dropped or stood on, never been in checked baggage, never been abused or overstuffed in any way (the majority of my things that i need/ use are kept at my fiances house, so i dont travel with much at all!). absolutely NO reason for this to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UPDATE AND DOWNGRADE IN RANKING: after 2 weekend trips to canada since january (as carry on luggage) the zipper is starting to fray and stick. im not sure i can get a third trip (coming up next week) out of it, from fear that the zipper will finally bust and separate too badly to close- bad enough if it happened at home, but id be really ticked if it happened while i was away from home.The bag is not being overpacked (a lot of my bulky/ heavy stuff is already up there (bathrobe, toiletries, bulky sweaters and coats/etc), so i dont even need to bring it with me) and theres plenty of space leftover, even without unzipping the expandable part.
ORIGINAL REVIEW (5 stars):
I travel to and from canada from the US to visit my fiance (he moves here later this summer yay!) and this is a decent size for me to take a weekends worth of clothes and 'stuff'. fits within carry on regulations and the hard cover prevents me from over stuffing to make it outside of carry on dimensions ;)
Top reviews from other countries
The lining is made of cheap fabric, but everything else appears to be of medium quality & was received in a timely manner.