Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 113 reviews
on July 20, 2013
I took this to a trip to Europe. I weighed my bags prior to going to Europe and upon the return. It saved me money, as I realized my souvenirs put my bag over the weight limit. Buy this and take it with you on your travels.
on July 3, 2012
Went out of stock soon after I got mine. I know because I wanted to order a second one for my parents! At this price this scale is easy to use and feels sturdy enough,. It is very easy to switch between kg and lb. It also displays temperature for some reason.
on July 2, 2013
How much can one really say about a scale? It worked great and is small enough to bring along on trips. Was accurate with what the airport scales indicated. Can measure in pounds or kilograms. Wouldn't travel without it considering what airlines charge for extra baggage these days!
on October 17, 2013
This scale worked wonderfully! I have the largest Samsonite Spinner suitcase you can purchase (because suits don't have to be folded and can be laid flat), so I obviously have to be careful to not overload the suitcase. This scale was super handy and is small enough to place in the suitcase and take with you for traveling home. I highly recommend!
on May 17, 2013
I got this scale when is was cheaper and took a chance on it for 3 international trip we were taking this year. It works great and is easy to hold and read while hoisting a 50 pound bag. The picture leads you to think the unit has a backlit display, but mine did not. Not a big issue, but that feature would have been nice.
on December 20, 2014
So I read lots of scary reviews about it not been accurate to an annoying extent. Well mine was on point.
I was afraid when I got to the airport but... Voila.. 49 lbs each bag.. meanwhile the scale gave me 49.4 and 49.6 lbs.
It worked for me... what can I say... I love it.
on March 12, 2015
So far so good. Simple and easy to use. Appears to be accurate. Easy to pack and bring with you, making sure there are no more worries about whether or not your bag is too heavy. Nothing is more embarrassing than being the people at the airport with their luggage spread wide open holding up the line at the check-in counters because one bag is 3 pounds over weight and they are trying to move items from one bag to another with all personal belongings on show. Yes, this just happened to me at the Cancun airport and it was horrible, hence the reason for the purchase of this scale.
on October 27, 2013
If you are a traveler and worry about hitting your weight limit, this is a must. Very easy to use, just clip the suitcase to the strap and hold the scale using both hands in front of you. Digits are very easy to read. Checked what the scale said against what the airline scale read when we checked our luggage and it was exact.
on December 28, 2013
So...i went to Morocco and like any person who loves to cook, I needed to buy traditional and authentic Moroccan cookware. I went with two suitcases relatively empty, and came back with two completely full. I had purchased ceramic tagines, serving plates, tea sets and a TON of clothing. Not to mention the 20+ stone figurines I purchased (which weigh a ton.) My bags weighed like 60-65lb each. As we all know, 50 pounds is the limit without a surcharge, so with a little rearranging and some smiling at the gate with an overweight carry-on - this luggage scale saved me about $200 in overage fees and my smiling and pleading with security saved me $150 for checking my overweight carryon! Needless to say I will NEVER travel again without this :)
on May 23, 2014
I've gotten stopped at airports when my luggage was several pounds over the 50lb. limit and was tired of paying additional fees (not to mention those instances where I had to shift items to a smaller bag) when over the limit. I just returned from a trip and was courting fate with one bag that I weighed with my scale that came in at 48lbs.. Fortunately, when it was weighed at the ticket counter of the airline, it came in within a pound. An important fact to consider is that in order to get an accurate reading, you need to have the strength to lift the luggage by just holding the scale - not as easy as it sounds.