Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,227 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,312 reviews
on August 8, 2015
Worked good and held smaller bags on top of roller luggage while moving through airports and between hotels. Has instructions printed on bungee which was helpful while getting familiar with using it. Small and light, easy to store in luggage outer pocket while not in use. Quick to remove for security checkpoints as well.
review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2015
Exactly what I needed, works perfectly. It even keeps a huge dufflebag in place without me holding on to the carry-on. I like it so much, I'm immediately ordering another one so my wife has one too. I hope the plastic latch holds up, that's the only thing that has me a bit worried.
review image review image
on September 17, 2017
This thing is great! Works well for carrying a coat or pillow on top of your suitcase. You can also use it to stack bags on top of one another. Nice design. You will need to remember to remove it before you check a bag with it attached. But that is not a big deal.
on April 24, 2017
This is not the easiest thing to figure out how to use, but, once I got it,it worked well. I put a small suitcase on a larger one and it stayed secure.
on January 12, 2013
I have been looking for something like this, and am so glad I found it. It allows your hand luggage to be strapped securely to the handles of your wheeled suitcase, without twisting or slipping. It was a real lifesaver when I had to drag all my luggage through various train stations and on/off trains in Tokyo last spring. The resultant bag was heavy but manageable, and I was even able to wrap around my travel pillow, jacket, and snack bag as well as my carryon. Independent travel always presents unexpected luggage transfer issues--stairs, inter-station hikes, buses with no luggage racks, etc. In enabling many items to be condensed into one, this is one travel "help" that makes dealing with the unexpected a little easier.
0Comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2017
Husband hated it. Refused to keep it on the suitcase when he wheeled it. I gave up on trying to use it. I liked it other than it made my bag top heavy
on December 30, 2015
This worked well! It took me a few minutes to figure out exactly how this worked, but once I did it was a snap. The handle on my large suitcase is a little short so it limited the size bag I could use this with, no fault of the bag bungee. It slips on quickly and can be removed and stored quickly as well. I am glad that I purchased this as it made traveling so much easier, no bags to carry and no jackets to worry about losing!
on September 12, 2017
The idea is right but the inconvenience of putting the straps on and off when going through the airport security just did not work out right.
VINE VOICEon April 3, 2014
We bought some luggage on Amazon, and this was one of the 'recommended items' as I checked out. I have a messenger style-camera bag that I usually dangle from my shoulder while in the airport. I used this to attach the bag to my roller luggage, and what a difference that makes! The bungee is very easy to use, and adjustable. If you forget how to attach it, no problem...the instructions are diagramed on the device itself so you will always know how to use it. Great idea! We'll bring this with us on all our future trips. Also, it is a great gift idea for someone going on a trip.
on June 14, 2017
I really like this product. Very functional and versatile I have used it in travel as well as in moving things to the car for an beach trip. Easy to use and I have not found a piece of luggage it cannot be used on. I am a satisfied customer.