Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 1,146 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,227 reviews
on August 8, 2015
Worked good and held smaller bags on top of roller luggage while moving through airports and between hotels. Has instructions printed on bungee which was helpful while getting familiar with using it. Small and light, easy to store in luggage outer pocket while not in use. Quick to remove for security checkpoints as well.
review image review image review image review image
0Comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2015
Exactly what I needed, works perfectly. It even keeps a huge dufflebag in place without me holding on to the carry-on. I like it so much, I'm immediately ordering another one so my wife has one too. I hope the plastic latch holds up, that's the only thing that has me a bit worried.
review image review image
on January 12, 2013
I have been looking for something like this, and am so glad I found it. It allows your hand luggage to be strapped securely to the handles of your wheeled suitcase, without twisting or slipping. It was a real lifesaver when I had to drag all my luggage through various train stations and on/off trains in Tokyo last spring. The resultant bag was heavy but manageable, and I was even able to wrap around my travel pillow, jacket, and snack bag as well as my carryon. Independent travel always presents unexpected luggage transfer issues--stairs, inter-station hikes, buses with no luggage racks, etc. In enabling many items to be condensed into one, this is one travel "help" that makes dealing with the unexpected a little easier.
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2016
Works perfect. I used to have a bag clasp that allowed me hang an extra bag on my rolling bag. However I much prefer this. It arrived on time, had instructions how to use and seems to be of high quality.
review image
on March 18, 2016
This is best $12 purchase I have probably ever made!!! I mean obviously this is just a travel bungee but for those who travel a lot this is a necessity.

I travel a lot (mostly for work but sometimes for play) and often have a laptop bag, a duffle bag, and depending on the trip 1 or 2 rolling suitcases. Maybe it is just me but even with the panel strap on the duffle bag it always flops around or twists sideways and goes off kilter (I cannot be the only person this happens to). This bungee prevents the bag from moving and flopping about while the bag is connected to my suitcase.

A co-worker and my boss both bought this bungee prior to my purchasing it so I was already sure this was going to be a great product but I have to say it surpassed even my expectations.

The instructions for using it are super simple. The bungee cords could stand to be a tad longer, as my main duffle bag is rather large but even so it works perfectly for me.
on April 16, 2016
We picked one up before our recent 9 day international vacation. Our family of 4 (2 small children = we took a lot of crap) .Of course with our kids being little, they can't carry much. So my husband was wrangling most of the luggage in between porters, while I needed my hands free to keep the kids close. This gadget more than came in handy..I don't how we ever traveled before without one?
I was even able to take the heavy tote off my shoulder, I threw on top of that our sweatshirts and strapped them on one of our spinner suitcases. It seemed we were always throwing something in the strapped pile or retrieving something. It was so fast and easy to secure and open back up! I think I will order a second one just in case we have a bigger pile next time :) - or maybe for trips when we take along a small ice chest.
At one point our pile got pretty huge with our personal carry-ons (small backpacks, duffels, totes, and sweatshirts) and it could handle it all no problem. nothing shifted or moved, so my husband never had to worry about being gentle or losing something- he could just act like it was all one suitcase- it was so secure. I highly recommend these!
on July 20, 2016
I am not exaggerating when I say this little contraption CHANGED MY LIFE. As an avid budget traveller trying to maximize carry-on luggage and minimize check-in costs, I always have a huge reusable-grocery-style bag along with my roller filled with all the crap you can possibly imagine. Somehow when it looks like a grocery bag airlines are more permissive with the "personal item" than if it were an actual luggage-style bag. Gone are the days when I run through the airport I-love-Lucy-style, unsuccessfully balancing that bag on my roller, dropping items here and there, stopping every few feet to readjust with every bump and turn! Now I glide through with ease, looking like a boss. (I do always get the grocery bag under my seat, so I'm not really taking up additional space in the cabin.) It's extremely easy to attach and it's become a kind of game to see how ridiculously large of a bag I can strap onto my luggage.

I do have to remember to secure the bungee when I store the roller in the overhead bin or when I have it unsecured and am pushing luggage on a cart -- I've gathered many a dust bunny in the airport dragging it along. Sometimes I throw it over one of the wheels so it doesn't get tangled or hang out of the bin.
We have Travel Pro luggage that allows us to 'piggy-back' bags, but doesn't accommodate the Travelon bag. This Bag Bungee now makes it possible to strap the two together. It takes a little practice to attach them. You'll probably want to do this at home rather than having your learning curve at the public transportation sites. Once you've done it a few times, attaching the bags can be done quickly.

I like the ease of un-attaching the Bungee, too. When you want to separate the bags, you can slip the Bungee into an outer pocket of your suitcase. (If you've stuffed your Travelon, it may be difficult to get the Bungee into its outer pocket. The suitcase may be a better choice.)

Carting luggage is getting easier and easier. First, came wheeled luggage, then the 'spinners'. Now, we've got Travelon Bungees. What's next?
VINE VOICEon September 14, 2016
This really does hold the bag to the carryon roller. Best thing I've bought for travel in years. No more fighting my laptop bag that wants to drop off and swivel around to my side of the roller. Took this on a trip to Dubai, Ethiopia and Kenya and not once did my laptop bag come off. Though it stymied every taxi driver that took my bag. I had to undo the strap myself to take the laptop bag into the car with me.
on July 5, 2017
This bungee is a lifesaver for those who, like me, have a variety of carry-on bags depending on the purpose of travel. I didn't want to buy a whole set of carry ons with the sleeve for the suitcase handle, and I already have bags that are perfectly suited to my needs but slide annoyingly all over the place when riding on top of my roller. Enter the Travelon bungee. It's really easy to install (and uninstall, such as when entering cabs), and adjustable enough to fit items ranging in size from a small travel snorkel kit to a large duffel. I wish I would have bought the two-pack instead of the single. Great purchase.