Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 31, 2011
The case is well made and the compartments are just perfect for storing small earrings to chunky necklaces. My only gripe are the stretch ties. Even when the bag is empty it's extremely hard to wrap the ties around the bag. The two ties barely stretch and are definitely too small for the bag making them totally useless. I would prefer ordinary cloth ties to wrap around the bag or Velcro or just longer more stretchable ties. Now I have to come up with my own way to secure this bag. I hope they change this design to make it the perfect travel jewelry organizer.
I bought this for a 24-day cruise that we just got back from, and am pretty happy with it overall.

The pluses:

--it holds a lot
--it has both small and large compartments, so you can store both smaller and larger pieces in it
--the clear front makes it easy to locate what you need

The cons:

--the elastic ties are much too small, making it hard to roll up; I ended up not even using them
--it folds better than it rolls, making it take up more space

Overall, the quality of it seems fine to me, and I know I'll be able to use it for years to come.
on September 10, 2016
This product wasn't as good of an initial purchase as I had hoped since there is one zipper at each level that crosses to close all sections. For example, one zipper for the three sections in the middle and one zipper for the two sections at the bottom. I could have dealt with that but the zipper in the middle broke when I had never even traveled with it. I had added some jewelry to all of the sections and each section was no more than 1/3 to 1/2 filled. If it hasn't even been packed or put in even the slightest stressful situation, I had to send it back. Pay a little more and buy something that will last at least more than three weeks of no travel or packing.
on March 9, 2017
My 2nd one purchased. Love it!
on December 28, 2013
I already had a jewelry roll that I really like, but I found myself bringing along a small box for items that just did not fit in the smaller zipped pockets it provided. This jewelry roll fit the bill perfectly for those items! Now when I travel I carry both, they really don't take up much room. I put them in my carry-on when I am flying.

In some of the reviews I read complaints about the elastic closure straps being too small. I have not found that to be the case at all for me. I had been prepared to add extensions to the straps, which would so easy to do using elastic or other materials, but I have no need for anything extra.

I have used this jewelry roll on many trips now. I pack bulky bracelets, watches etc. in it, so it is not like they are all small flat items. While I don't try to pack every jewelry item I own in it, I do fill it with quite a few items. Perhaps they have added a little more length to the straps in response to the reviews but at first glance they still do appear small, so maybe not.

I would recommend this product to a friend.
on September 26, 2017
Perfect for transporting all sorts of jewelry in fun, easy to view, secure compartments. I can easily fit bulky costume jewelry in the top slot and all the matching earrings and bracelets into the bottom slots. Folds up easily and is perfect for all your travel needs.
on August 7, 2017
Have two of these and use these a lot since we love to travel. Really do a nice job and fit into my backpack well on planes.
on February 10, 2015
I like it. Very functional. Only problem is one of the rubberband secure thingies that wrap around the folded "roll" was broken. I improvised by using my own hair band to secure one side.
on March 22, 2014
This is a great travel jewelry organizer. The compartments are perfect for my needs. I can carry bulky necklaces in the top pouch, earrings, dainty necklaces, and rings in the 3 middle pouches, and bracelets/bangles in the two bottom pouches. My only problem is the elastic bands that are suppose to keep it wrapped. They are too tight to get around it unless it's empty and rolled in one inch increments. They will not go around if you carry bangle bracelets or fold in thirds. Still is a great organizer for packing! Even has a very small loop to hang it.
on April 25, 2015
Perfect for a variety of sizes and styles of jewelry. Will accommodate plenty of pieces for a week long trip.