Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 196 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 208 reviews
on December 21, 2010
When I was reviewing all the travel jewelry rolls I just couldn't find something that was small but held a lot! Who doesn't want that when they travel?!? But, this jewelry roll arrived today and I absolutely love it. I was able to put a lot of my costume jewelry as well as silver and gold necklaces (which tend to be less bulky).

I have in it: 6 costume jewelry necklaces (could hold one more), 2 gold chain necklaces, 2 bracelets and 6 pairs of earrings.

In order to get it into its smallest state you must fold it into thirds and then in half. Full with the jewelry above it is a little bigger in diameter to the cardboard roll inside of a roll of paper towels. It's not big at all for all it holds! I suggest this if you want to take a decent amount of jewelry but don't want it to take up a majority of your suitcase. :-)
on August 31, 2011
The case is well made and the compartments are just perfect for storing small earrings to chunky necklaces. My only gripe are the stretch ties. Even when the bag is empty it's extremely hard to wrap the ties around the bag. The two ties barely stretch and are definitely too small for the bag making them totally useless. I would prefer ordinary cloth ties to wrap around the bag or Velcro or just longer more stretchable ties. Now I have to come up with my own way to secure this bag. I hope they change this design to make it the perfect travel jewelry organizer.
I bought this for a 24-day cruise that we just got back from, and am pretty happy with it overall.

The pluses:

--it holds a lot
--it has both small and large compartments, so you can store both smaller and larger pieces in it
--the clear front makes it easy to locate what you need

The cons:

--the elastic ties are much too small, making it hard to roll up; I ended up not even using them
--it folds better than it rolls, making it take up more space

Overall, the quality of it seems fine to me, and I know I'll be able to use it for years to come.
on January 17, 2010
This jewelry organizer is great for storing jewelry for travel. It rolls up very small for easy storage in a suitcase. My daughter used hers when traveling out of the country. I wish it was a little bigger since my daughter was going to be gone for 5 months but the size is great for someone traveling for shorter periods of time. The zippers make storage very secure and convenient.
on February 10, 2015
I like it. Very functional. Only problem is one of the rubberband secure thingies that wrap around the folded "roll" was broken. I improvised by using my own hair band to secure one side.
on April 25, 2015
Perfect for a variety of sizes and styles of jewelry. Will accommodate plenty of pieces for a week long trip.
on March 9, 2017
My 2nd one purchased. Love it!
on April 4, 2017
I purchased this jewelry roll for traveling for work. The zipper broke off within the first week of use. I would not recommend this product.
Years ago, I found the perfect make-up bag. It wasn't until after I bought it and started using it that I realized it was actually a jewelry roll and not a cosmetics bag! After many faithful years of use, I finally wore it out and needed a new one.

After months of fruitlessly searching everywhere I went locally, I turned to Amazon.com and found what I needed. The Travelon Jewelry Roll fit the bill exactly as a cosmetics bag.

What I like about it is that it holds my cosmetics in small zippered compartments that not only make each item easy to find and access but also keep them from sliding around and breaking. This is especially important for compressed powder, eye shadow, and blush. Actual cosmetic bags have much looser compartments and these items break much easier, spilling colorful powders inside the compartments and generally making a mess.

The longer zippered compartment at the top is perfect for eye pencils, brushes, and things while the smaller sections hold individual eye shadows, blushes, etc. very well.

The whole kit and caboodle rolls up nice and neat and secures with an attached elastic band on either end, making it easy to pack in luggage or tote in a small bag for an overnight or just to have for a touchup later in the day.

I like it so much I ordered a second one to use for its intended purpose - jewelry! It works perfectly for that as well. Having several compartments allows me to keep necklaces separate so they don't tangle together during travel, while I can easily keep sets together.

No matter if you want a cosmetics bag or a jewelry roll, I highly recommend this bag.
on May 15, 2011
I purchased this jewelry roll to take on my travels overseas. It held a fair amount of different jewelry pieces and some of which were quite bulky. I took 9 flights in 2 weeks (NY - Australia) and nothing got damaged or lost. It's a great way to keep all your expensive jewelry together.
I would have given this product 5 stars only I found that a couple of the pockets were quite tight.
Overall a great product and would make a good gift for people who travel.