|Price:||$10.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$2.04 (16%)|
- 3" high
- 7" wide
- Comfortably pull up to 4 suitcases with one hand
- Attaches and detaches easily
- Easy to maneuver
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
When you have more suitcases than hands, you need the Multi-Bag mover from Travelon. This ingenious strap is designed so can move up to 4 bags with one hand. Simply attach the 3 hooks to the top handles of 3 rolling bags, attach a tote or briefcase to the front bag's add-a-bag strap, tip the back bag onto its rear wheels and off you go. The bags are balanced and virtually weightless. Now give yourself a hand -- you deserve it! For more than 35 years, Travelon has been making travel easier and safer with products that provide protection, peace-of-mind, safety, security and organization
Travelon has been making travel easier for nearly 30 years with fashionable, functional products that are designed and built to last.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001CZL0BU
- Item model number: 4234-Black-One Size
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 9, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. The claw (top hook) should be inserted under the top handle of suitcase with the opening face up so it hooks onto the handle with opening facing you and over the handle. The clips for adding other suitcases will be on the under side of the strap.
2. So now to attach the second bag, the clips are on under side of the strap.( More intuitive to have clips on the top side of the strap but then the product does nNOT work well.) so with the clips on under side of strap, open the clip and attach the second bag. Make sure adjust the strap of the clip so it is snug which makes the second suitcase snug against the first suitcase.
3. Then attach your third bag. Awesome!
4. I got the "spinner" suitcases which will roll forward without being tipped back at a slant. It is so easy to manuever and is not heavy so will not strain your back or arms. Once your suitcases are attached together it moves like it's one piece. Awesome!
When we came back from our trip my lovely hard headed wife decided she wanted to get one of those airport carts and after her luggage fell a few times from the cart, she ended up going back to the stacker.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well, it definitely worked as it said it would. I can see this strap not working for all types of bags, but luckily it worked for mine. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Robert Nguyen
Takes some effort to adjust to your luggage size and to attach the clips.... but it is well worth it. Read morePublished 7 days ago by B. Gilbert
You can actually attach multiple bags but carrying them makes it impossible as they weigh too much combinedPublished 8 days ago by Nissim Lehyani
This bag attachment does not work for me as it only loops over the first bag which doesn't clip. I could see myself walking through the airport and it comes a loose. Returned it.Published 11 days ago by sunny1
Hooked two suitcases together with carry-on attached. Suitcases twisted and fell over. Meh to this product.Published 17 days ago by Nina Chadbourne
These are incredibly handy when traveling with multiple bags and only two arms. Well made.Published 17 days ago by Dan King
Functions properly. Good quality. Have used it on 3 international trips so far and have survived the usual wear and tear. Read morePublished 23 days ago by traveling techie safety freak
I was looking for something that would make is easier to travel with 2 suitcases by myself. My last 2 trips I ended up buying suitcases in Europe because I bought too much stuff. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Joanne