Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Essential Messenger Bag, Olive, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 900 D. Polyester
- 25" shoulder drop
- 13" high
- 11" wide
- Cross-body bag in slash-proof construction featuring adjustable cut-proof strap and logo plaque at front
- Locking compartments
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Travelon Anti-Theft Bags
- Slash-Proof Adjustable Straps – prevent thieves from cutting the strap and taking the bag.
- Slash-Proof Body Panels – prevent thieves from slashing the bottom of the bag and taking its contents.
- Locking Compartments and Straps – protect from pickpockets and grab and go thieves.
- RFID Blocking Card and Passport Slots – protect identity from electronic pickpockets.
Tons of compartments for all your stuff. This bag with its locking compartments, slash-proof construction and adjustable, cut-proof shoulder strap is great for on the go, you can attach it to any post or chair for added safety and convenience. Also comes with an RFID blocking card slots as well as a handy removable LED light. For more than 35 years, Travelon has been making travel easier and safer with products that provide protection, peace-of-mind, safety, security and organization. Travelon's Anti-Theft Cross body and travel bags protect from pickpockets and thieves and are customer top rated. Classic silhouettes in soft fabrics provide great function and fashion.
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 11 x 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00X1BUIPC
- Item model number: 42457-420
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 5, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want to feel secure, buy this purse. But don't expect much more from it.
WORST PART: When you call customer service, the menu-system is flawed. When you push the button for customer service, the call 'ends' and when you hit 'zero' for operator.. the call also ends. I will now try to email --but it is never a good sign when Customer Service cannot be reached.