Travelon Anti-Theft Signature Slim Backpack, Pewter, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Full Anti-Theft features including locking compartments, slash-resistant construction, and slash-resistant, adjustable straps
- Roomy main compartment has RFID blocking card and passport slots, open top wall pocket, zippered wall pocket and tethered key clip with LED light
- Front slash pocket holds a smartphone or sunglasses
- Front zippered pocket
- Dimensions: 11 x 13 x 2 inches
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Travelon Anti-Theft Signature Backpack combines fashion with function. The roomy main compartment has RFID blocking card and passport slots, an open top wall pocket, zippered wall pocket and tethered key clip with LED light. There's a hidden slash pocket under the flap, perfect for sunglasses or a smart phone. In addition there is locking front zippered pocket. The Anti-Theft features include slash-resistant construction, locking compartments, slash-resistant and locking straps to keep you and your belongings protected. Constructed in pleated nylon with antique-brass finished hardware.
From the manufacturer
Who we are
Founded as a domestic manufacturer of luggage carts more than 30 years ago, Travelon is now a travel goods industry leader making high quality, innovative, Anti-Theft travel bags and travel accessories. We have always been at the forefront of interpreting changing market conditions and needs, and in turn creating product solutions designed to make Travel Easier and Safer. For our retail partners, our products are financially more rewarding. Today you will find the Travelon brand of products in every corner of the world.
More to consider from our brands
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It's anti theft and has rfid built into it.
- has a wired mesh built into it and also wired straps and a lock on a strap that you can loop through something when you're sitting somewhere so it's not easy to snatch.
- rfid built in the inside main compartment for your passport, cards and ids
2. So many pockets!
- I love pockets to store little things so that they're not just at the bottom of the main compartment.
3. The size. It's smaller but it's going to hold the necessities.
- you can fit something that's about 11 inches in length in there but it can be a little tight.
4. Adjustable straps.
- you can make the straps pretty long
5. An LED light and a clasp inside that can be used for your keys!
-no more digging to the bottom to find your keys. I panic everytime I don't find them right away this will be useful.
The magnet that should hold the flap close is pretty generic and flimsy. It's a round magnet and to me it doesn't have a strong enough hold to hold the flap down.
Another con is the large clasp that locks the main compartment zippers. It's hard to get them in there or out. Which is a positive because it won't be easy for strangers to open it without you noticing it but if you get fluster and tend to rush like me then it might get annoying.
Overall I like the bag I'm happy with the purchase and I'm excited to use it. I prefer backpacks over cross body or shoulder bags because of back/shoulder problems but I wanted something more sturdy and safer than any regular backpack.
Hope this helps!
**the bag looks greenish in the pictures due to my lighting. But it's not! The colors are pretty accurate to their picture. I also used a 16.9 FL OZ water bottle for reference on how deep the pockets are.**
The anti-theft lock was pretty good but if you're the type to reach into your backpack a lot for things then it might not be the best.
Top reviews from other countries
El único contra es que los straps sí están un poco separados, a mí no me pareció incómodo porque no se me caía, pero sí noté que estaban más separados de lo normal. De ahí en fuera me gustó bastante.
There are sufficient pockets to organize contents easily. There are RFID pockets as well. We assume they work, as we haven't received any identity theft alerts so far. The straps are just the right width and comfortable, despite having a cable running through them, to prevent someone from trying to cut through them. The outer material is quite weather resistant and pleasant to to the touch. It doesn't feel cheap or overly stiff. It is a very nice backpack purse. I probably will get one for myself.